Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Old Friends Map Pack

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    That is it! yeah XD that wip was getting stunning mate great atmosphere

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by DarkSonny07 View Post
      ...Hey Steve im awatin for that interesting ctf map you posted long time ago in this forum XD XD

      I can wait for that second pack!

      Thanks for the gift XD...
      I'm happy you like the pack m8

      You can follow the CTF-Citius WIP at my official UOF thread. I made that thread public weeks ago & I mention it at my homepage

      I'll try to add something in the next pack... Gothia or wathever map

      For the gift, yeah, we're happy to be summer Santa's claus

      Comment


        #63
        @ sir lord of porksword please do not tease.

        Comment


          #64
          That was exellent feedback Skaarjmaster. Thank you.

          ROFL @ rek

          Comment


            #65
            Great work m8s just found a problem can't seem to pick up weapons on Hibernate?

            Think I had the same problems in beta can't be sure..

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
              SNIP
              You give the best reviews. I for 1 really enjoy playing CTF that is my game play. When I get to playing I don't have time for nonsense I play Fast And Furious like the name of the movies put an instagib rifle in my hand and I'm good to go.

              You remind me of someone very cool from a past Clan from the tournie .

              Double thumbs up on that review. We need people like you out there to encourage another quality free for all pack for UT3

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
                Great work m8s just found a problem can't seem to pick up weapons on Hibernate?

                Think I had the same problems in beta can't be sure..
                Noone else have mentioned this, is it like that for all weapons or just some of them? Got any mutators or stuff like that running? And is it the Greed version, the DM version or both?

                Comment


                  #68
                  It's great to see the pack finally released. I wish Steve and I were able to contribute a full map each but believe me when I say that this was a bunch of fun to create. All the UOF guys are fantastic to work with.

                  I feel no need to comment on individual maps because I have done that on the UOF forums already but I will mention how stunning the pack became as a whole. Simply FANTASTIC!

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Just a little note to mention that we're working on the PS3 maps convertions

                    The team didn't forgot the PS3 players

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Well I'm running Crucible weapons and drop all weapons. But it's the only map that does it.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Nice work guys =) grabbing pack now, thank you very much to all involved

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                          DM-UOF-Aero
                          ... The sniper rifle really needs to be replaced in this frantic map.
                          can you explain better why you think the sniper need to be replace?


                          Originally posted by Achernar View Post
                          DM-Aero
                          New music is alway welcome. The Layout is fast an furious. The custom jump pads and PP during UDamge were nice touches. I wish there were more health pickups. but thats probably just me.
                          thx for your feedbacks !

                          about the health pickup, I'm always taunted by my UOF's mates cauz I put too much health on my map lol, so I have follow there recommandations with removing some healths and I think by playing this map again and again it's fine as it is now, it's push the player to move & move and it's a good point imo

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
                            can you explain better why you think the sniper need to be replace?
                            I just think the UT3 sniper rifle takes too long to fire and shouldn't be included in frantic and smaller maps. If it fired like the original UT sniper rifle, then no problem. It could also be my style of play as I usually just use what's in front of me without switching weapons and this can tend to slow me down when I grab the sniper rifle.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                              I just think the UT3 sniper rifle takes too long to fire and shouldn't be included in frantic and smaller maps. If it fired like the original UT sniper rifle, then no problem. It could also be my style of play as I usually just use what's in front of me without switching weapons and this can tend to slow me down when I grab the sniper rifle.
                              Basically I tend to agree with you, I'm not a fan of the sniper too but some others players like use it, so it's always good when you make a map to think to differents styles of playing and give the more tacticals options possible inside

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
                                about the health pickup, I'm always taunted by my UOF's mates cauz I put too much health on my map lol, so I have follow there recommandations with removing some healths and I think by playing this map again and again it's fine as it is now, it's push the player to move & move and it's a good point imo
                                Fair enough. That comment was a first impression. Not to mention your Hard Core stylings and all the traditions that follow that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X