This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Is it true that 1XTreme is "off the radar"?

He was working on a CTF-Maul remake that he said was coming out on this pack

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UOF Map Pack 2 coming soon !

I'm very happy to announce the UOF Map Pack 2 is coming very soon !

You can get all info about this new pack at the official UOF thread located here

Note that the pack will be released on the official UOF forum first & after on other forums.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    +1 thanx to Euchreplayer for the cook!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thx Euchreplayer

and gj Stevie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No worries bro, some of them already told me a while ago they will mirror the PS3 pack when it will be available

As expected from me, Euchreplayer23 is part of the credits

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice.

Huge thanks to Euchreplayer23 for the PS3 cooking / testing & all the help with the console counter part of this pack.

Steve; thank you also.

Suggestively;
    (it might be wise to have skillz, map-raider, or zunnie <one or all the above> mirror the PS3 archive especially since its on Filefront.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 version is now available !

The PS3 version of the pack is finally there

Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 version coming in the next hour !

As promise, the PS3 version will be available very shortly.

I'm uploading the archive on Filefront (others free sites as trouble accepting a archive bigger than 200 MB).

It should be available withing the next hour

Be warned that WAR-Artica couldn't be include

Leave a comment:

• replied
    CTF Maul rocks! It will be very good to have it back. Looking good too
    Thanks 1x

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That looks ALMOST IDENTICAL to the UT2004 version of Maul. Can't wait to see what this will be like in this package. I'm all for remakes from not only the UT franchise, but other games across the board. I'm hoping that there will eventually be more from where this comes from. Just a hint, if there's one CTF map that's worth being remade...it's MoonDragon, definitely my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    UOF Map pack 2 chances are... well... time will tell
    I'd be looking forward to CTF-Gothia, hopefully time will have the right answer
    Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
    I realize you asked Steve, (since Steve's answer was enigmatic) I think its safe for me to tell you that there is a second pack in the works, there were some unfinished maps that didn't make it in the first pack that are still being worked on / finished.
    So Awesome guys! Thats really exciting news and something I'd be looking forward to.
    Hopefully i'm qualified to say that .. especially considering;
    I had the original idea for the 1st pack, Diesalot had been hinting toward that direction as well (and had another inspiring idea to design a team developed map) Everyone else in UOF readily stepped up so the credit is equal for all. Bl!tz rocks for getting us all together in the first place.
    Go Bl!tz for being the morale officer! Hopefully everything holds together. That team developed map does sounds amazing. Can you pour that much talent into one map?
    I'm going to post some shots of 1 of the 2 maps (CTF-Maul & CTF-Rainbase being the second map) i have intended for pack#2, I'll release this map as a stand alone UOF bonus map if the pack gets delayed too long or in the event that for any reason the pack falls through.
    Hopefully they all make it and the second law of thermodynamics is held a bay
    Originally posted by Lord_PorkSword View Post
    When(if) the time comes we'll make an official public announcement so probably don't expect much info until then.
    Thanks for the tentative good news. I'll try not to get my hopes up too high and promise not hound you guys.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Achernar View Post
    I wonder what the chances of a UOF map pack 2 are.
    As the others have commented a second pack could be comming everyones way.

When(if) the time comes we'll make an official public announcement so probably don't expect much info until then.

Thank you for showing a keen interest in our work M8!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice looking map there Stevelois, that last pic has tons of atmosphere. I wonder what the chances of a UOF map pack 2 are.
    I realize you asked Steve, (since Steve's answer was enigmatic) I think its safe for me to tell you that there is a second pack in the works, there were some unfinished maps that didn't make it in the first pack that are still being worked on / finished.

Hopefully i'm qualified to say that .. especially considering;
    I had the original idea for the 1st pack, Diesalot had been hinting toward that direction as well (and had another inspiring idea to design a team developed map) Everyone else in UOF readily stepped up so the credit is equal for all. Bl!tz rocks for getting us all together in the first place.

That being said ;

I'm going to post some shots of 1 of the 2 maps (CTF-Maul & CTF-Rainbase being the second map) i have intended for pack#2, I'll release this map as a stand alone UOF bonus map if the pack gets delayed too long or in the event that for any reason the pack falls through.

Here is CTF-Maul / WIP (late beta stage)

[SCREENSHOT]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/1-Xtreme/Maul/Maul.jpg?t=1280370052[/SCREENSHOT]

[SCREENSHOT]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/1-Xtreme/Maul/Maul1.jpg?t=1280370052[/SCREENSHOT]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice looking map there Stevelois, that last pic has tons of atmosphere. I wonder what the chances of a UOF map pack 2 are.
    THX

UOF Map pack 2 chances are... well... time will tell

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X