IP: V83.DARKSTARLLC.COM
    Port: 4003
    No password needed
    Get Ventrillo at the link Below!!
    http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
    Hope to hear from ya

Here is the list of Halo Maps in the UT3 Halo Map Pak

The Halo 3 Spartan Model is included.

Approx Time to Install After Download ...less than 3 seconds.

=====================
    Halo 3 Spartan Model
    =====================

====================
    Halo Maps
    ====================

CTF-BattleCreek
    CTF-BoardingAction
    CTF-Damnation
    CTF-DeathIsland-V3-HardPCM
    CTF-Hang_Em_High_1
    CTF-Icefields-V3-HardPCM
    CTF-Longest
    CTF-Wizard
    DM-Bloodgulch
    DM-BoardingAction
    DM-Chillout
    DM-Damnation
    DM-DeathIsland-V3-HardPCM
    DM-Derelict
    DM-HangemHigh
    DM-Icefields-V3-HardPCM
    DM-Longest
    DM-Prisoner
    DM-RatRace
    DM-Wizard
    VCTF-Bloodgulch
    VCTF-Coagulation-RE
    VCTF-Coagulation-X-H3D
    VCTF-DeathIsland-V3-HardPCM
    VCTF-Halo-Timberland
    VCTF-IceFields
    VCTF-Valhalla_Alpha3
    VCTF-HangingGardens-Nightfall ( I just like this map so I added it )
    VCTF-Torlan_v124 ( I just like this map so I added it )
    VCTF-SideWinder ( Just added to the Map Pak 06/25/10 )
    VCTF-Valhalla-2010 ( Just Added This Halo 3 To Map Pak 07/05/2010 )

You can play these maps on the !!!!Unreal Halo Dedicated Server now with Vote Options IP: 70.32.38.234:7777

Danger Canyon Coming Soon! By Bret Hart And Hizlo
    To see the progress of these 2 maps click here

http://www.pixelgeeks.net/forum/inde...oard,17.0.html

There are 29 maps, not 15, but I see what you meant. I never really understood the way Halo uses the same maps for CTF and DM. Oh well, I'm not a Halo fan (or "junkie" as you call it), but I DO need some new maps for UT3 to cure my boredom. Downloading...

Also, what possessed you to increase the filesize of this pack with two, completely non-Halo related maps? That's not a wise thing to do, since it now takes even longer to download the pack.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerSkaarj View Post
      There are 29 maps, not 15, but I see what you meant. I never really understood the way Halo uses the same maps for CTF and DM. Oh well, I'm not a total Halo fan, but I DO need some new maps for UT3 to cure my boredom. Downloading...
      Ok thanks for telling me about the number lol I guess I cant count I changed it rofl Cya

Comment

Okay, tested some of these maps out, and it's obvious to me that these maps were meant for private server use only. For one, the badly reskinned (wtf Scorpion with Flakcannon skin) and renamed vehicles in Death Island are the kind of things I would only see in servers, not in public releases. Also in Death Island, please turn the Depth of Field WAY down. I felt like I was walking around without my glasses.

Also, maybe I should pay more attention. For some weird reason, I thought the maps would be ports of Halo 3 maps. Turns out they were ports of Halo 1 maps, so that was my fault. I was wondering why the maps were such low poly XD.

And then there's the issue of stuffing two completely unrelated maps into the pack, one of which made me want to punch the creator. I'm talking about VCTF-TorlanV124 (Necris AND Axon vehicles along with Shield and Slow Field deployables, the latter of which I saw deployed on the ground in the same place thanks to the bots.) The only map from this pack I actually liked was Hanging Gardens, but did you really need to include it in the pack? Including it caused the .rar file to become bloated, as it's the largest file in the whole pack.

All issues listed above aside, this pack definitely belongs on a server where people can just join and have crazy fun with stuff that make no sense (there are plenty of popular servers like that in Unreal 1), but trying to pass it off as a full release is not wise IMO.

EDIT: I removed the part where I accused you of distributing Hanging Gardens without the readme. That would be me and my extreme inattentiveness. **** ADHD...

Comment

I thought I had more of these installed right now, but only the VCTF-DeathIsland one. Are any of these new or have they been released before?

Comment

Originally posted by KillerSkaarj View Post
            Okay, tested some of these maps out, and it's obvious to me that these maps were meant for private server use only. For one, the badly reskinned (wtf Scorpion with Flakcannon skin) and renamed vehicles in Death Island are the kind of things I would only see in servers, not in public releases. Also in Death Island, please turn the Depth of Field WAY down. I felt like I was walking around without my glasses.

Also, maybe I should pay more attention. For some weird reason, I thought the maps would be ports of Halo 3 maps. Turns out they were ports of Halo 1 maps, so that was my fault. I was wondering why the maps were such low poly XD.

And then there's the issue of stuffing two completely unrelated maps into the pack, one of which made me want to punch the creator. I'm talking about VCTF-TorlanV124 (Necris AND Axon vehicles along with Shield and Slow Field deployables, the latter of which I saw deployed on the ground in the same place thanks to the bots.) The only map from this pack I actually liked was Hanging Gardens, but did you really need to include it in the pack? Including it caused the .rar file to become bloated, as it's the largest file in the whole pack.

All issues listed above aside, this pack definitely belongs on a server where people can just join and have crazy fun with stuff that make no sense (there are plenty of popular servers like that in Unreal 1), but trying to pass it off as a full release is not wise IMO.

EDIT: I removed the part where I accused you of distributing Hanging Gardens without the readme. That would be me and my extreme inattentiveness. **** ADHD...
            Well I did not make the maps. They work well on my server with no problems. as far as Hanging Gardens and Torlan I like those maps that is why I added those maps to the Halo map pak. If you dont like the maps dont play them its just that simple so if you have issues with the they way the maps were made I suggest you contact the authors.

Have a Nice Day

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
              I thought I had more of these installed right now, but only the VCTF-DeathIsland one. Are any of these new or have they been released before?
              As far as these maps being new? I have no clue. I just found them and put them on my server. These Halo Maps are fun to play. If you dont like the grafix dont play them. Sorry to hear you have issues with these maps. Quite a few people like these Halo Maps. I'm not as critical of these Halo maps. They look good and they work well on my public server and thats all I care about. So far nobody has really complained about them till now. So I dont know what to tell ya bud. Not everyone that has played these maps have been so critical like you have. So like I said If you dont like the maps dont play them no big deal bud. I have no problems with that. I did not make the maps.

Now as far as a final map pack, Well I thought this was the correct area to put a map pack since this area is for maps and mods. If I am wrong I apoligize. I thought this was the correct area to put a map pack. If I wrong then have the moderator move this thread or delete it and tell me the correct area to put this map pack...no biggie.

Comment

hey man, I never said I had issues with them. I was just saying I only had one installed and was asking if they were new or not. I just wasn't sure if I tried the other ones or not........maybe one or two but not sure of the rest. I'm guessing there should be threads here on each one, so I'll check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                  hey man, I never said I had issues with them. I was just saying I only had one installed and was asking if they were new or not. I just wasn't sure if I tried the other ones or not........maybe one or two but not sure of the rest. I'm guessing there should be threads here on each one, so I'll check them out.
                  No Problem

Comment

Nice, been looking for some Halo maps

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...t3halomaps.rar

Comment

Update! We Now Have Halo's SideWinder Map up On The Server!

I want to thank CoolCat for having this map ( he is not the author ) U DA MAN!! I now run it on the Unreal Halo Server. It a really freaking awesome map!! Thanks Again Bud

Here is a video of the map!!

http://unrealstuff.net/vids/sidewinder.wmv

Here is the update to the map Pak!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSVJBOW0

Mirror is @ http://www.unrealstuff.net

Comment

So is that a new version of the mappack you just posted?

Comment

PS3 support?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon God View Post
                              PS3 support?
                              All the maps are for for PC only Sorry I did not make the maps. You will have to look for them yourself to find out if there are PS3 Versions

Comment

Working...
                              X