No announcement yet.

DM-Rustees [Final] [Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This map just exudes cool. It looks like something from a CG film. I'm going to have to study your lighting. You've got a perfect balance between bold and realistic.

Comment

Thanks for the additional feedback and file mirrors! SuperAlgae, your comment gave me quite a laugh; "exudes cool" has been added to my [metaphorical] phrasebook. I've been trying to submit DM-Rustees to Filefront, so that its won't eventually be removed, but it's been pending for weeks. I may have to temporarily remove the file and resubmit it. I'm not sure yet.

Also, I'd love to play my map online. If anybody's playing it, send me a PM and I'll try to make it! (Though I don't promise to be very good.)

Comment

Very nice indeed

Comment

I like this one!

Yes, this one has great lighting/shadows (I think it's bright enough), good music choice, awesome-looking fire/smoke, spiderwebs and a layout with good flow and connectivity. The weapon/item placement is good, but I'm not sure about the sniper rifle really fitting in with this map; I'm thinking replace the sniper with the chaingun. There is some z-axis, but I wouldn't put this in the rotation on a z-axis map server or anything. It has wild gameplay and the bots are good. This one must rock online!

Comment

The filefront download has finally been submitted to filefront so that it won't disappear. It took several weeks before it would submit, which is odd, but it's all fine now. Hopefully that will resolve any problems that people had with downloading from filefront.

Cheers

Comment

Been enjoying this map a bit lately. Thanks

Comment

Very nice work. Quality map.

Comment

hi, is this map designed for ps3?

Comment

Very enjoyable.

This map have some good atmosphere, also like the visuals, sounds, dazzling in suspense, the layout, and the skybox. The gameplay of this map was intense and the bots are good on wild. Having enjoyed this map very lately.

UTzone.de mirror for this map:
                    http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=3519

Comment

Working...
                    X