Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

KBR-BiFrost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KBR-BiFrost

Name: Bifrost
    Version: 3
    Compatibility: PC
    Description: A remake of the orginal br-bifrost map in ut2003/2004 for the kilterbr ut3 mod
    Credits: DeadlyCobra, Flakvador
    Homepage: http://www.raw-recruits.com/ut3/foru...?thread_id=347
    Screenshots:

wow good worjk your in too mapping now

Comment

I always wanted to see a Bifrost conversion for UT3! But I am a little upset with your version. I thought the polar lights were cool in the original Bifrost. Please bring back the polar lights. If you need help getting the textures, let me know. I have UT2004 installed. I just need help with UnrealEd though.

EDIT: I'm starting to learn how to use UnrealEd (barely). I think I can replace the background myself. I'll take a crack at it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl121212 View Post
        I always wanted to see a Bifrost conversion for UT3! But I am a little upset with your version. I thought the polar lights were cool in the original Bifrost. Please bring back the polar lights. If you need help getting the textures, let me know. I have UT2004 installed. I just need help with UnrealEd though.

EDIT: I'm starting to learn how to use UnrealEd (barely). I think I can replace the background myself. I'll take a crack at it.
        Heh im a complete noob with editor too, this is the first project ive ever done with editor, i got a little help from some of my mates with it but you probally know more than me cos i dont know what polar lights are ^^
        If you want ill send you all the files/maps ect and you can modify the lights ect, the only reason i made this map is so me and my clan could play it on our server
        I actually used ut3converter to make it but it only imported the mesh correctly, i had to do all the textures and it screwed up the lights badly so i had to do that manually too and did it to the best of my abilities. Hell it took me 2 hours to get the lift to move! xD
        Anyway if ya do change it can ya reupload it so we can use the improved version?

Comment

I found out that the sky in the original BiFrost used a texture file called Aurorae.utx. I'm having difficulties with it. Could you try taking a crack at it before I pull out the UT3Converter (which I also had problems with in the previous version)?

Also, could you please port it to CTF?

Also, they were not polar lights, they were auroras. Just do a Google Image search for auroras.

Comment

I found out that the sky in the original BiFrost used a texture file called Aurorae.utx. I'm having difficulties with it. Could you try taking a crack at it before I pull out the UT3Converter (which I also had problems with in the previous version)?

Also, could you please port it to CTF?

Also, they were not polar lights, they were auroras. Just do a Google Image search for auroras.
            Yeah it did port the aurorae textures but it split em up into small pieces and i couldnt get it texture onto the sky properly. I probally will port it eventually to ctf/vctf posibly even war xD but im way to busy atm to do anything with it. Ive got too many exams to consider taking it up again for now, but like i said i can give you the map and texture packs file (contains all the textures including orginal backdrop) ect so you can add change cook ect. Or anyone else would like them im happy to provide you with them

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...frost_Ver3.zip

Comment

wow this maps getting mirrored everywhere xD

Comment

****, just noticed that this is not for the BR game mode I have now. Can you please port it?

Comment

****, just noticed that this is not for the BR game mode I have now. Can you please port it?
                    Like i said, i havent got time to do this soon, im quite happy to let you do it.
                    Also Kilterbr is much better than other br cos it has all the orginal ut2004 meshes sounds, adrenaline and even gravity, you should check it out: http://kiltersfunhouse.com/bombingrun

Comment

Thanks You !!

Comment

Working...
                      X