DM-SunRay-SE-Fix [BTA-Fix] [PC] [Pics]

Hi all, i release today the second edition of SunRay

Name : DM-SunRay-SE
    Version : Full (SE)
    Plateform : PC
    Gamtype : (i)DM/TDM, (i)BTA/BTFA
    Datastore : Mediafire
    Size : 37 Mb
    Number of players : 4 (Minimum recommended), 6 to 12, 16 (Maximum recommended)

Author :
    Original from Epic Games
    Modified by [ST2]Elcrolonosios

Description :
    This is a rebuild city version of DM-HeatRay, under a sunny sky.

Update from DM-SunRay
    + Added collision volumes
    + Underground corridors enlarged
    + Big changes of lights and postprocess settings
    + Added SuperHealth
    + Voice &Text announcement of the availability of UDammage and ShieldBelt
    + Added Sanctuary Tigers' logo in front of the SuperHealth
    + UDammage moved to the hologram's former location
    - Former UDammage / DarkWalker area closed

Super :
    - 3 Jump boots
    - 1 UDammage
    - 1 ShieldBelt
    - 1 SuperHealth (Hidden. To recover it : follow bots)

Screenshots :

Download : (PC Only)
    SunRay-SE (With BTA Fix) : DM-SunRay-SE-Fix
    SunRay-SE (Without BTA Fix) : DM-SunRay-SE

wow nice downlaod now

Comment

Looks nice, i'll add it to our DM server soon (85.25.143.169:4321)

Added it to our database too, can i add it to a mappack sometime?

Download DM-SunRay-SE from Game-Maps

Comment

Hello zunnie,
        Yes you can !
        Of course you can, that's so exiting, that's my first map which'll be added to a mappack \o/

Comment

I'll give this map a try look great from the pics.

Comment

just had a couple of games on it and héhéhé! it s really a nice "addaptation"; more fun with ur modifications (and without the darkwalker ) the feeling to be propulsed some years before the stock map "age" ; lot of z-axe to please old farts like me
            some comments though:
            -no preview pict
            -some invisible bv around the map(i always prefer to see what i hurt even if it s the map limits)
            -i had the feeling that there wasnt enough difference between inside and outside (not enough darkness inside and no real contrasts & shadows)
            -it seem that this town is an ecologic one lol...neva heared so many birds in a city it gives a nice athmo though

srry to post after the beta again and thx for ur solid work...i ll not play on heat ray for long time

Comment

Hello people, many thanks for your comments !

no preview pict
              You're right, their is no preview picture... i forget this
              To get the default UT3 map preview picture, edit the DM-SunRay-SE.ini from your ..\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps\DM-SunRay-SE folder by replacing
              "PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:dM-SunRay-SE.Preview>"
              with
              "PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTyp es.DeathMatch>"

i had the feeling that there wasnt enough difference between inside and outside (not enough darkness inside and no real contrasts & shadows)
              You'll make me anger XD
              SunRay was especialy remade because of it high contrasts & shadows

it seem that this town is an ecologic one lol...neva heared so many birds in a city
              I love the sun, the blue sky, the heat of the summer and the sound of the birds. Is it properly justified ? ^_^

Thanks again,
              El

Comment

I think the idea is to get a preview pic of Your Map, but whatever. I'll check this out when I finish checking out some UT2004 maps.

Comment

I cannot set a preview picture. The preview picture must be cooked in the map package, but I forget to do it. I have to recook the map, again, but i'll dont.

Comment

Hello El
                    This map is really good, but it looks like there is a problem with the spawn points. When we played yesterday and server filled up and it was 10+ players i start next round as a spec. This happens 3 times with me. Sometimes you can play after next round start in BTA sometimes you are spec. After round finished i could play again. Could it be that you have not enough spawn points?

Thx

Comment

Hallo Big
                      I know this bug, but it seems it is not linked with map. Sometimes, it happens on GrendelKeep or Campground or any else map on our server (6 players ^_^).

But if the bug comes from the map, it would be annoying...

SunRay-SE currently has 24 spawn points, maybe i could make a special PHX version, with more spawn points (plus PHX logo instead of ST2 logo XD)

Comment

This bug is only on your map. I never saw before, only on maps with not enough spawnpoints. Hmm when you have enough spawnpoints and it is only on your map, what than could it be?

Comment

El i have disabled your map, because of the spec bug everytime. Peoples are missing map^^. When do you think you will bring a fixed version?

Comment

DM-SunRay-SE [BTA-Fix] [PC] [Pics]

Hello Big. Here the SunRay-SE-Fix's link : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmzzdzdmmit.
                            You're right, there was a bug. It seems that BTA Mod doesnt like too much distant spawn points. Now there are 95 spawn points, especialy placed for BTA games. I tried a BTA game with 32 bots : it looks ok (But they didnt say me if they spawn or not ^^).
                            If the bug comes back : disable the map forever :S
                            Thanks.

Comment

What's BTA?

Comment

Working...
                              X