Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

General Wiliiam Molenar [Alpha][Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Wiliiam Molenar [Alpha][Pics]

Name: General William Molenar

Version: V1.00

Compatibility:PC

Description: Once a hero of liberation now a man destroyed by an act of violence that shattered his faith in his Government. Now he has been chosen to liberate the 8 colonies, take down their Equivalent Leaders and find Henry – Mankind’s greatest achievement and threat, a being based on Earths greatest Soldier, William Molenar.

Comments : This is part of my Final Year project on my BA (Hons) Degree and in my project i wanted to create a character to playable in UT3. I stated that i would eventually share my creation with the Epic Games Forum. So here it is, if you could leave crits about what ive done that would be great guys. I shall put all feedback into my final written report. Hope you like what ive done *IMPORTANT* Incase that the top of General Molenars hair doesnt appear in-game you can add fix this by selecting Helmet when first choosing to play as my character, i separated the top of the head in the UVW Layout to texture it easier.

Screenshot:

Credits:I would like to thank everyone at Sony who helped me out creating my character in particular i would like to thank John Dwyer and also Nick Sadler and Rob Hannah for all there advice. Thanks guys

Homepage: http://stevenchabeaux.blogspot.com/

Download: http://www.filefront.com/16276699/GE...-and-.INI.rar/

superb
    thx for your work

Comment

Thankyou Bl!tz I am glad you like what I have produced

Comment

This is pretty good. Nice work!

Comment

I remember seeing this model before, but the only flaw I'm seeing here is that his torso up is quite bigger than is torso down.

Comment

custom first person arms?

Comment

Looks very nice! Excellent work Any team skins?

Comment

Working...
              X