• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PureUT3Mods: Volume 1 - Mutator Pack [PC,PS3] [FINAL]

Name: PureUT3Mods: Volume 1 - Mutator Pack
    Version: Version 1.10 [FINAL]
    Compatibility: PC, PS3 with latest patch and Titan Add-on
    Description: This pack contains 31 mutators. Please look at the YouTube video below before downloading.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MZTtAB7WhY
    Screenshot:

Credits: EPIC for making this awesome game for PC and PS3. Unrealloco, NickG, Luau.design.df, and few others for helping me make these mutators.
    Download:
    PC:
    http://www.filefront.com/16083913/pu...odsI---PC.rar/
    PC Installer:
    http://www.filefront.com/16195607/pu...dsVolume1.exe/
    PS3:
    http://www.filefront.com/16083919/pu...dsI---PS3.rar/

thx for sharing.!!............

Comment

Nice! I love the mini titan!!!!!!!! The Bullet time thingy is cool to! Great work

Comment

lol at that small titan

Comment

Can you post the src for the mini Titan, pretty please.

Wanna see how you extend those classes.

Comment

Update!

This is now final! There was no change at all to any of this mutators. There are no problems/glitches/bugs in this mod. I only released a Installer version for the PC for those who don't want to go through the folders and install it. It also contains a uninstaller.

Happy Modding! I will be releasing pureUT3mods: volume 2 & 3 soon. Volume 2 will contain filters/Post Process mutators for PC/PS3. Volume 3 will contain Weapon Skin Pack.

Comment

Hello Oblivion2500. I was wondering how I could recreate the effect of the camera slowing down when an enemy is killed. like in your video but i want to implement it into UDK. How do i come across doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by VolitionGames View Post
                Hello Oblivion2500. I was wondering how I could recreate the effect of the camera slowing down when an enemy is killed. like in your video but i want to implement it into UDK. How do i come across doing that?
                You could look at the slowtimekills script in the source folder that you can download from the official unreal tournament 3 site.

Comment

thx man, still update this post..............

Comment

Hey, it looks great! Gonna download this right now!

Comment

Nice pack , waiting for next....

Comment

Yeah. I am working right on that. I am making a AMAZING weapon pack for both PC and PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion2500 View Post
                          Yeah. I am working right on that. I am making a AMAZING weapon pack for both PC and PS3.
                          Great!!, is it possible to add some bigger shock blow nuke effect weapon? ...

Comment

I am going to make a nuke weapon that replace the redeemer

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion2500 View Post
                              I am going to make a nuke weapon that replace the redeemer
                              That's awesome man, hope massive radiation effect and giant mushroom cloud, the current redeemer is really little toys,lol,,,thx!!

Comment

Working...
                              X