Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tsukiyama Gardens

Name: CTF-Tsukiyama_Gardens
    Version: Update 2.0 3/27/2010 Added more decoration to the garden with walkways, lights, shrubs, and stairs leading up to the lifts. Tweaked some of the lighting to help with the FPS issue. Updated the ini file to show the suggested player count and authors name.
    Compatibility:2.1
    Description: An Asian palace of peace. That was then, visceral combat is now.
    Comments: Warning: This map will strain your system if running at 1900 X 1200
    Screenshot:

Homepage:www.mjdrake.com
    Download: http://www.filefront.com/15949175/Tsukiyama_Gardens.zip
    DownloadPS3: http://www.filefront.com/15948841/USERDATA.JAM/

Very nice map
    good design , looks good and good gameplay

i realy like it a lot

great job

Comment

Hey buddy

It look nice

I update my dedicated page & I wanted to suggest you to mention something in the thread title like 'SE" or 'updated to 03-27-2010' because I couldn't notice the new version if I was only browsing the forums for new stuff since I already have the link to the previous one

Comment

Ty

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
        Hey buddy

It look nice

I update my dedicated page & I wanted to suggest you to mention something in the thread title like 'SE" or 'updated to 03-27-2010' because I couldn't notice the new version if I was only browsing the forums for new stuff since I already have the link to the previous one
        Thanks Steve. I honestly don't remember what version I posted a link for last, it has been awhile. I have edited this post to recognize the last few tweaks I did to this map. Thanks for the tip and your support!

Comment

Heh...strain my system if I run a resolution of 1920x1200? Trying to rule out the 24"+ crowd, aren't ya?
          Well, it runs just fine with an HD5850 on a Dell 2408WFP at that setting, so no complaints here.

Comment

Hey Mike D.

Would you be willing to confirm the MD5 hash on the USERDATA.JAM file you put up on Filefront? I get: e77ff696ccd786092c82c90c3e0dc7cd

Filefront has a major bug (I've notified them) dealing with files that share the same name and you can actually end up downloading the wrong file because of it. Since I don't have a PS3, I just thought I'd post to make sure I've mirrored the correct file on Mapraider.

Thanks!

PS - It may be redudant to ZIP the USERDATA file up, but at least it allows you to give it a unique name But if you do, try to avoid characters other than underscores, dashes, letters and numbers tin the name (Filefront has issues with those too, which unfortunately they've told me that they're essentially not planning on fixing).

Comment

Working...
            X