• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-Crucifictions [Pics] [PC] [Download] [Final]

Name: VCTF-Crucifictions

Version: Final V1

Compatibility: PC Unreal Tournament 3 Patch 2.1 with Titan Pack

Description: CTF-BoM-Crucifictions from UT99 modified for UT3 VCTF.

Screenshots:

Credits: Myself, original author unknown (possibly BoM clan?), xtremexp (UT3 Converter), Lord_PorkSword (Hubble Textures), Hubblesite.org, and Epic (for the Unreal-Games).

Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/229382075/e685994/VCTF-Crucifictions.html

dowloading
    thx

Comment

downloading
      good map...

buen mapa la verdad

Comment

hm...
        did you have a beta phase at all?
        those textures in the walls look way too repetitive...
        However the lighting is imo really great and a nice alternation from all the dark or grey maps out there
        well, one could say that it's overdone, but that's a question of taste^^
        And another thing:
        there are no trims where two different textures strike against each other ( like at the flag base)
        And that earth planet looks to colorful, it should have a blueish tint, because of the atmosphere.
        But it's not bad for the beginning

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
          Yes I did have a beta phase but never posted it in the forums. I guess I'll have to make sure to do that for all future maps I do.
          I am working on an updated version of this map with lots of trim and some more meshes covering up the repeating Necris textures around the map (it doesn't bother me but I want to make sure people like what I do so I'll try and do what I can) and the lighting will be a tad bit brighter (I kinda like it dark but that's just me).
          Originally I wasn't even going to post this or BadNeighbors to the forums, I only made them to play online at Hedsteem. But I reconsidered and now here they are.

Comment

Working...
          X