No announcement yet.

DM-Aly Second Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the bots kick my a$$, then the pathing must be good. Actually, I owned them after the first match and kinda figured it out. The gameplay is crazy fast with lots of spinning around to watch your back, jumping and a sh*tload of z-axis. I really think the sniper rifle should be replaced with something else in this one. The music fits the map day or night. Definitely a cool outdoor map with falling leaves, waterfalls, pools (can see surface underneath), overgrown ruins, chirping birds, torches and surrounding mountainous islands. It also was lots of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
      If the bots kick my a$$, then the pathing must be good. Actually, I owned them after the first match and kinda figured it out. The gameplay is crazy fast with lots of spinning around to watch your back, jumping and a sh*tload of z-axis. I really think the sniper rifle should be replaced with something else in this one. The music fits the map day or night. Definitely a cool outdoor map with falling leaves, waterfalls, pools (can see surface underneath), overgrown ruins, chirping birds, torches and surrounding mountainous islands. It also was lots of fun!
      Yep, bots are kicking my *** also lol

I always pay attention to bot path in all my maps for the best gameplay I can possibly achieve.

In the original version, the pickup placement was like in the 'NE' but since I wanted a completely new gameplay in this SE, I switch all things around & took great care of balancing all the pickups. I know it may be seen odd to put the sniper there but after many testing matches, it was very fun so that is why I leave it there.

Happy you like it & THX for the comments m8

Comment

Same as DM-Station 12, OP updated

Comment

Working...
        X