Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-42 Kargo-Necris-TE [3.1 FIXED]

Name: VCTF-42 Kargo-Necris-TE
    Version: 3.1 (Third Edition - TE) (FIXED ONLINE DOWNLOAD ISSUE - please re-download if you're going to play it online).
    Compatibility: PC, patch 2.1, Titan Pack (if anyone wants to make a PS cook, pm me)
    Description: The Kargo Industries' port along with its water filtration facilities has been occupied by the Necris. The infrastructure turned out to be ideal to serve as a cooling system for the Necris' nanoion cannon that can destroy a whole planet in a single blast.
    Comments: If you have 42 Kargo-Necris or 42 Kargo-Necris-SE installed, please re-install the map. The TE release contains lots of perfomance improvements and kismet alterations. Thanks to SweetFire for taking participation at the early stages.

Screenshots:

View more screenshots

Credits: Epic for the original Kargo, Lishtenbird for the remake.
    Homepage: www.ideaura.com/42/
    Download: FileFront
    Servers: -=Wicked Gamers=- VCTF+Greed -Custom, IP 208.167.251.182:7777

nice map download now
    just 1 thing what do 42 stand for

Comment

http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1586

Added to db

Comment

that is a nice map man, cool

will be nice to take it in PS3 too.

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
          nice map download now
          just 1 thing what do 42 stand for
          That's my clantag. Just search Google for "answer to life, the universe and everything"

Originally posted by zunnie View Post
          Added to db
          Thanks, zunnie.

Originally posted by Rudy_D3 View Post
          that is a nice map man, cool
          will be nice to take it in PS3 too.
          Thanks. As long as anyone is willing to make a PS3 cook, I will post it here. I can give the semi-unpublished file (as it's actually an edited original kargo) to that person, as I am not aware of other ways of making a PS3 cook on PC.

Comment

OK MAN, thanks a lot

Comment

Necris-ized maps look sweet! I'll upload it later to my server when I get home from work. Nice job

Comment

Thanks a lot, CVROY, I'm eager to see it online

Comment

good map, thx

Comment

Originally posted by Lishtenbird View Post
                    Thanks. As long as anyone is willing to make a PS3 cook, I will post it here. I can give the semi-unpublished file (as it's actually an edited original kargo) to that person, as I am not aware of other ways of making a PS3 cook on PC.
                    There's a tutorial here, or euchreplayer, TheDemonSlick or Poppersia are all able to do PS3 cooks. Hopefully one of them will drop by this thread soon, the map looks excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Lishtenbird View Post
                      Thanks a lot, CVROY, I'm eager to see it online

There seems to be a problem with the map... I was wondering why when this map came up on the server there was no one playing it ever. I could join the server no problem if I have the map already installed, but... I compressed it, uploaded it to my redirect, if a client DL's the map off of a redirect this map error comes up: can't dl package UI_mapimages.

Comment

Hm... This is really-really weird... I gonna check it in the next few days...

Comment

Map updated to 3.1, fixed online download bug. Please re-download.
                          Special thanks goes to CVROY for being attentive and testing the map.
                          This map feels to be cursed, you know...

Comment

Works fine now

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Very interesting map!
                              I've played it 1 time online and now some minutes offline.
                              Of course I really like that you fixed the critical original Kargo exploits like getting out of the map.

However, I want to give you one piece of advice if you're interested in (or if you would update the map again):
                              In UT3 it's very easy to move through several objects like glasses:
                              [SHOT]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5320/screenshot00374.jpg[/SHOT]

I see it's not possible to reach the Scavengers that are near the Redeemer, that's good.
                              So maybe it would be good if you could make the same for the other glasses, or maybe to add just some InvisibleBlockingVolumes.

P.S. The Scavenger room is secure from the side, but the lower glasses seem unsecure.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X