Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Aly Night Edition & Night Edition FPS (updated, 18/03/2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bl!tz sir im going to disagree and leave it at that as we're getting a little side tracked, its only a name of map after all

Im looking forward to seeing the end result regardless of what style it is and what it's name is

I prefer wine to pills!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yubnub View Post
      Bl!tz sir im going to disagree and leave it at that as we're getting a little side tracked, its only a name of map after all

Im looking forward to seeing the end result regardless of what style it is and what it's name is

I prefer wine to pills!!!
      no probs mate; was fun to share opinions on that with you ...imho we agree on the style... it s just the point of view that is different

...i m gonna try the herbtea

Comment

I think a typical gothical basement would look like this:

So it pretty much matches stevelois' pics^^
        Anyway, I think it will be a great map regardless of the style

Comment

Originally posted by yubnub View Post
          Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
          Dudes, the conversation is very interesting. There is no frictions, only different point of view & that's cool. Now, I got some great pics for inspiration

Originally posted by Sp4der View Post
          Ho, a nice pic you got there dude This will also come handy when I'll be working on the flag room hé hé

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
            Dudes, the conversation is very interesting. There is no frictions, only different point of view & that's cool. Now, I got some great pics for inspiration
            lol yup my steve ;we have finish it in pm to not spam ur topic too much haha

good end in a friendly way as u can imagine

@spader: nice pict ; it s exactly what i was thinking about while talkin about the underground part

Comment

great thing about ut99 maps where the gothical
              style

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                lol yup my steve ;we have finish it in pm to not spam ur topic too much haha

good end in a friendly way as u can imagine

@spader: nice pict ; it s exactly what i was thinking about while talkin about the underground part
                I don't doubt it, you both nice dudes. Still, for my own learning, I don't mind if people post more info about the subject / share they point of view. By doing so, I learn from others & it can give me a good hand when I'm stuck.

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                great thing about ut99 maps where the gothical style
                Yeah, shame Epic just left that away, to replace all that nice stuff with Asian and dirty stuff Shame

Comment

Why when I search for this map with the search engine in this forum nothing comes up? I've tried a whole bunch of different combinations.

Comment

No idea dude ?

It doesn't surprise me... but why search anyway, just grab both 'NE' in the first post or all my stuff at my homepage

I also have the day edition (latest is the SE) if you don't already have it.

Comment

Yikes, I thought I already commented on the day editions, but upon further checking I did not (well, at least posted online). I'll get my comments in for the day editions and night edition soon!

Also, I wonder if the search feature messes up because Aly is only 3 letters and it doesn't count dashes? Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                        Yikes, I thought I already commented on the day editions, but upon further checking I did not (well, at least posted online). I'll get my comments in for the day editions and night edition soon!
                        Cool then

Also, I wonder if the search feature messes up because Aly is only 3 letters and it doesn't count dashes? Just an idea.
                        Indeed, I think when you don't have enough characters, the search engine isn't happy. As you I tried several ways to search for all my stuff (not only my maps) & the results was ****.......... mmm.............. "surprising". But anyway, I'm looking forward your comments

Comment

Another map where the bots kicked my a$$ and i just can't see sh*t at night. It's a totally different atmosphere at night with stars, moon, "northern lights", torches, darkness (of course), and different shadows. Had fun with this one also!

Comment

LOLLL

Turn the lights on

THX for posting dude

Comment

Hello, sorta late but i came around again I think the more you clone the better the performance anyhow..!

Comment

Originally posted by VengenceBot View Post
                                Hello, sorta late but i came around again I think the more you clone the better the performance anyhow..!
                                Hi,

Again... heu... it's your first post in this thread lol

But yes, copying the same assets does indeed improve the general performance considering various factors. Lot's of things as been copied with only a different material applied on it

Comment

Working...
                                X