Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Aly Night Edition & Night Edition FPS (updated, 18/03/2010)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Bl!tz sir im going to disagree and leave it at that as we're getting a little side tracked, its only a name of map after all

    Im looking forward to seeing the end result regardless of what style it is and what it's name is

    I prefer wine to pills!!!

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by yubnub View Post
      Bl!tz sir im going to disagree and leave it at that as we're getting a little side tracked, its only a name of map after all

      Im looking forward to seeing the end result regardless of what style it is and what it's name is

      I prefer wine to pills!!!
      no probs mate; was fun to share opinions on that with you ...imho we agree on the style... it s just the point of view that is different

      ...i m gonna try the herbtea

      Comment


        #48
        I think a typical gothical basement would look like this:

        So it pretty much matches stevelois' pics^^
        Anyway, I think it will be a great map regardless of the style

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by yubnub View Post
          ...
          Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
          ...
          Dudes, the conversation is very interesting. There is no frictions, only different point of view & that's cool. Now, I got some great pics for inspiration

          Originally posted by Sp4der View Post
          ...
          Ho, a nice pic you got there dude This will also come handy when I'll be working on the flag room hé hé

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by stevelois View Post
            Dudes, the conversation is very interesting. There is no frictions, only different point of view & that's cool. Now, I got some great pics for inspiration
            lol yup my steve ;we have finish it in pm to not spam ur topic too much haha

            good end in a friendly way as u can imagine

            @spader: nice pict ; it s exactly what i was thinking about while talkin about the underground part

            Comment


              #51
              great thing about ut99 maps where the gothical
              style

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                lol yup my steve ;we have finish it in pm to not spam ur topic too much haha

                good end in a friendly way as u can imagine

                @spader: nice pict ; it s exactly what i was thinking about while talkin about the underground part
                I don't doubt it, you both nice dudes. Still, for my own learning, I don't mind if people post more info about the subject / share they point of view. By doing so, I learn from others & it can give me a good hand when I'm stuck.

                Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                great thing about ut99 maps where the gothical style
                Yeah, shame Epic just left that away, to replace all that nice stuff with Asian and dirty stuff Shame

                Comment


                  #53
                  Why when I search for this map with the search engine in this forum nothing comes up? I've tried a whole bunch of different combinations.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    No idea dude ?

                    It doesn't surprise me... but why search anyway, just grab both 'NE' in the first post or all my stuff at my homepage

                    I also have the day edition (latest is the SE) if you don't already have it.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Yikes, I thought I already commented on the day editions, but upon further checking I did not (well, at least posted online). I'll get my comments in for the day editions and night edition soon!

                      Also, I wonder if the search feature messes up because Aly is only 3 letters and it doesn't count dashes? Just an idea.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                        Yikes, I thought I already commented on the day editions, but upon further checking I did not (well, at least posted online). I'll get my comments in for the day editions and night edition soon!
                        Cool then

                        Also, I wonder if the search feature messes up because Aly is only 3 letters and it doesn't count dashes? Just an idea.
                        Indeed, I think when you don't have enough characters, the search engine isn't happy. As you I tried several ways to search for all my stuff (not only my maps) & the results was ****.......... mmm.............. "surprising". But anyway, I'm looking forward your comments

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Another map where the bots kicked my a$$ and i just can't see sh*t at night. It's a totally different atmosphere at night with stars, moon, "northern lights", torches, darkness (of course), and different shadows. Had fun with this one also!

                          Comment


                            #58
                            LOLLL

                            Turn the lights on

                            THX for posting dude

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Hello, sorta late but i came around again I think the more you clone the better the performance anyhow..!

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by VengenceBot View Post
                                Hello, sorta late but i came around again I think the more you clone the better the performance anyhow..!
                                Hi,

                                Again... heu... it's your first post in this thread lol

                                But yes, copying the same assets does indeed improve the general performance considering various factors. Lot's of things as been copied with only a different material applied on it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X