Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Aly Night Edition & Night Edition FPS (updated, 18/03/2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice I like the night version also.

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
      Very Nice I like the night version also.

Thank You
      Great

And your very welcome

Comment

A quick note to let you know that I'll release a 1.1 version.

I notice that I forgot to adjust the culling values on a big rock outside the play area.

I also try what a friend as suggest me about the postprocessing effects on the non play area so instead of being blueish it will be more a black & white effect.

I also add blocking volume near the RL weapon base.

Shame that I just found that after the final release

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
          A quick note to let you know that I'll release a 1.1 version.

Shame that I just found that after the final release
          Na no worries bro! - a good mapper / content developer / software company will always support their publications with updates as needed and when reasonably possible IMO.

I know others have to D/L again and update and such, (sometimes a hassle) but more of a bonus (to have a better final product) if looked at it with the right mentality.

Take your time if needed - the latest Night version works well enough for now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1XTreme
            Na no worries M8! - a good mapper / content developer / software company will always support their publications with updates as needed and when reasonably possible IMO.

I know others have to D/L again and update and such, (sometimes a hassle) but more of a bonus (to have a better final product) if looked at it with the right mentality.

Take your time if needed - the latest Night version works well enough for now.
            Yeah bro, that's the way I see it to.

I just notice those things while playing tonight in the FPS version. I didn't saw those & it is so obvious, I'm surprise I didn't see them. Also, no one as comments on those things so it's not bad. But anyway, it took me 1 hour to fix everything & I'm currently cooking the file & should be available withing 30 mins.

But don't worry bro, I done it for myself in the first place. I hate unfinished / not polished product so everyone benefit from this update, me the first

As always, THX for your support bro

Comment

1.1 is now available.

MediaFire is the latest. The mirrors are still at 1.0 & I'll update those links asap.

THX for your time.

Comment

looks not bad, i think need some exquisite texture adjustment...

Comment

Originally posted by darksin View Post
                  looks not bad, i think need some exquisite texture adjustment...
                  Indeed, when it's doable...

Comment

I finally finish the FPS version.

Since the NE is very hardware demanding due to dynamic lighting, I made the FPS version for older pc's.

Hope you like it

Enjoy

Comment

That's alright, steve, I just built this rig back when Windows 7 was released, so it should handle the full-blown NE version quite well, I have a hunch.

Wow, this is one challenging Deathmatch, and I HARDLY ever feel challenged at user maps. Nice going, this one really will put any big-time combatant to the test.

Comment

Originally posted by WedgeBob View Post
                        That's alright, steve, I just built this rig back when Windows 7 was released, so it should handle the full-blown NE version quite well, I have a hunch.
                        Well, you have a very powerful PC dude

I didn't know you like the NE ? Not many players as post about it

I know that dudes with powerful PC's won't bother to dwn this version. Some dudes I know have lower / mid range PC's so I made this version for them.

I made drastic changes in pickups which bring another gameplay in case your curious. I personally like the 3 versions of that map, normal since I'm the author lol

But I'm done with Aly & continue to work on other stuff

EDIT

I just read you edit your last post. THX for checking it out & I'm happy bots give you some challenge

Comment

Well, I hardly ever download any nighttime maps, unless I see pics that really make that time of day dazzle, and this was certainly one of them. This and Maelstrom seem to be the two best that can pull night time maps off.

Comment

That's a great compliment dude

THX, you just make me very happy

Indeed, Maelstrom is also awesome & I'm very proud to had the chance to do private testing on that must have map he he

Comment

Sweet little torches

Comment

Originally posted by molosev View Post
                                Sweet little torches
                                Happy you like them I'll use them again in my next one (with only slightly minor change)

Comment

Working...
                                X