• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Cool map, I'm a fan.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have completed a very, very early beta of dm-healpod (classic layout, low poly, materials, pathing, early lighting and kismet), but need help from a group/clan to test the map to ensure kill rewards are correct.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by snorkelbottom View Post
    major update...
    after xmas i will be redoing healpod from scratch (now i have a little more experience under my belt). suggestions and likes & dislikes from this version will be very much appreciated.
    It would be great fun to have a HealPod "classic" version that is more like the original in how it plays. I look forward to seeing what you come up with whatever it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    major update...
    after xmas i will be redoing healpod from scratch (now i have a little more experience under my belt). suggestions and likes & dislikes from this version will be very much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DM-Crash2 Beta 01 download now avaialable:

http://filebucket.info/?1gtcq7azu

Leave a comment:

• replied
    a new map en-route, DM-Crash2 Beta 01:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=746427

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Simply awesome remake! Thanks for bringing this one back. Five stars from me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes teddies map was good, thats why i referenced it in the readme for this map. this map is a different beast tho, imade it tighter and spammier(?!?) to make the pod more vital.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
    Just for the record and to satisfy my curiosity, there is a UT2004 version and I believe it's by the same person that made the UT2003 version just the naming convention changed (not at home to confirm though). The DL is on this page if it works:
    http://teddie.beyondunreal.com/UT2004_downloads.htm

I may try this out and update my comments in the above post.
    I wish Teddie was still around. He was definitely one of the better UT mappers. His version of Healpod was perfect and got tons of play on my old UT2004 server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT2004 version?

Just for the record and to satisfy my curiosity, there is a UT2004 version and I believe it's by the same person that made the UT2003 version just the naming convention changed (not at home to confirm though). The DL is on this page if it works:
    http://teddie.beyondunreal.com/UT2004_downloads.htm

I may try this out and update my comments in the above post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by snorkelbottom View Post
    Well guys the map has been out there for a few weeks now, and I am curious as to what your opinions are of the map now that it has finally been completed.
    OK I'll play

Don't visit here often but when I do I pick up gems

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good remake modified

Finally got around to trying this one as well as the Unreal, UT and UT2003 versions! Let me make some quick comments on other versions first:
    - DmHealPod (Unreal) >> 3 levels, lots of z-axis, novel concept
    - DM-HealPod][ (UT) >> lost Unreal atmosphere, too bright, better music, still good though
    - DM-HealPod2003[FuT] (UT2003) >> music remix, some of the Unreal atmosphere back sort of with UT2003 twist, hard to see sometimes. Yes, I still have all the UTs installed and, yes, there is a UT2003 version.
    - DM-TDB-HealPod (UT2004) >> seems to be just a quick conversion to UT2004 by same above author, Teddie, of the UT2003 conversion.

Now to chat about this map. It's definitely abandoned and in a state of disrepair and a whole floor seems like it fell down (Ah, pods on second floor, bingo!). The gameplay seems totally different with this change and also the map being tighter; the map itself seems completely different yet somewhat the same. I like the ripper and return of weapons to original positions. I like the pod moved and the camera shake, but wish the rest of the stuff changed with the pod was changed back. I know the atmosphere trying to be created and the gameplay desired, but I think the map might be just a little too tight and too dark. It's still a cool map though!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1596

Added to db, any objections if i were to add to a mappack in the future?

Greetz zunnie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seriously though, 7z, rar, zip are fine but exe is just plain scary! Well, that was a mess, but I fixed it as a "real" zip for personal use.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    7zip actually has superior compression as well, any way hey thanks a lot for the lengths you goto to share your work with everyone.

Might not be a bad idea to keep an open mind to what every one is saying about the installer though? I'd make a safe bet that 7zip can get better compression (smaller file size) than clickteam.coms compression.

Once again thx for your work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X