Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CTF-LavaGiantClassic2K9SE/CTF-GRD-LavaGiantClassic2K9SE (UPDATE to V. 2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ... d/l

Comment

Best version of LavaGiant! Thanks for making it available for PS3

Comment

You're welcome !

Comment

Just wanted to say that you did a great job on this map! I especially love the lighting in the blue base, good colors.

And thanks for letting me modify it for VCTF.

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...ic2K9SE1_2.rar

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...ic2K9SE1_1.rar

Comment

Thanks Skillz !

I'm working on Version 2.0, 99% ready !

Comment

Updated to version 2.0!
                Versions history:
                Code:
                SecondEdition:
                Improved materials, skydome and so on .....

V 1.1 Changes:
                Fixed texture glitches (found by counterblast) and other minor things.

V 2.0 Changes:
                Optical and acoustical enhancements, fixed places where you can go stuck.
                Many of this things are created in cooperation with >Counterblast< (He makes the VCTF-Version)

Comment

Nice! - glad to see your still supporting/enhancing this awesome map.

5 Stars here. - Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks 1XTreme!
                    Nice to see you here again.

Comment

both versions are great remakes!

I usually don't like remakes of maps, but the UT3 engine really makes them look really great so I made an exception for a bunch of maps this time around. These two SE versions are no different as they look and play as well as the original.

2.0 CTF version comments: Nice sky but not sure if I like the green vortex above (looks like asteroids may have been added to vortex in 2.0 version, but I looked at it flying around before the match in 1.1 version). The atmosphere is good with the steam, lava, exploding lava, fire in lava cones, lava tube and music. Although geologically almost impossible, I like the red crystals (ah, I get it, blue crystals also; of course, this is Unreal...) Nice ambient sounds and my team sucks of course and blue has the better defendable base. It seems the bunkers may have been added in the 2.0 version also. Also seems lifts were changed in the 2.0 version as well.

additional 1.2 GRD version comments: I'm commenting on this one because I don't like the new GRD version (2.0) without the castles. I played this as regular CTF and it was the quickest CTF ever with the bots winning the match in less than 2 minutes. I like the colored lifts and there is definitely different strategies with CTF and GRD. I did notice it was easier to snipe from the castle in the 1.2 GRD version versus the 2.0 CTF version.

Comment

Thanks for your detailed comments!
                        Originally posted by SkaarjMaster;27219205[b
                        additional 1.2 GRD version comments:[/b] I'm commenting on this one because I don't like the new GRD version (2.0) without the castles. I played this as regular CTF and it was the quickest CTF ever with the bots winning the match in less than 2 minutes. I like the colored lifts and there is definitely different strategies with CTF and GRD.
                        Yes indeed! This is the reason, why I've removed the castles in the Greed-version.
                        Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                        I did notice it was easier to snipe from the castle in the 1.2 GRD version versus the 2.0 CTF version.
                        Why? The castles should be the same.

Comment

The bunker is in the way in the 2.0 CTF version.

Comment

Oops! I forgot.......

Comment

You should play with post processing a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
                                You should play with post processing a bit.
                                The next one......
                                During creating/testing the SE-version >1XTreme< suggested the same. He gave me an pp-example, but I don't liked the result, and removed it. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                                X