• Show
Clear All

DM-Flux

Version:
    Final

NumPlayers:
    2 to 12 players

History:
    Long time ago in the first ages of the tournament the liandri have decide to lock this arena in a powerfull energy flux

Comments:
    this map was exclusive to the PS2 & Dreamcast UT editions; after a very long research i found 2 converted versions for UT99 PC ed ; i have converted the bsp part to the UT3 ed in same way i did for Morpheus3
    This map is just a mega concrete structure floating in an energy Flux...it s full of open areas and the gameplay is one of my favorite just after morpheus....i have keep item & weapons placements identic to the original

Credits:
    -Original Author: Juan Pancho 'XceptOne' Eekels
    -Conversion Ps2/Dreamcast to UT99:Glowing Angel
    -Adaptation; Revamping & Polishing on UT99 version:Wander
    -The UOF crew, especially BaneTheZerglings; LordPorksword; Diesalot; Rathalos150 & 1xTrEmE for support; betatesting & motivation:
    -My family for betatesting and for their patience
    -Epic for the tool

PC-Direct
    DOWNLOAD

PC-DOWNLOAD

PS3-DOWNLOAD

The Map on Strategy Informer

DuDe you are the man for bringing this one over to UT3!!!

Yee-haw bro... these remakes that are being released (especially rare works such as this) are excellent additions to the UT3 scene ......

Wow you whipped this one out fast too man, - good job - Bl!tz~ any chance i can make a special request and ask you to remake CTF-Noxion16 when have some available free time? (sorry to put on the spot bro - with that request) lol

P.S.
    Hey you should see if my buddy (he's a cool / mellow guy and always willing to help) popersia will cook and test this one for the PS/3 he's done my maps.

P.S.S as far as the fast turn around on this release, don't get me wrong, there is a balance between detailing every map to death, and playability / release time. (some maps are our special projects and we'll put incredible time and detail in them, and we should.... - other projects that the community can equally enjoy do not necessarily have to be over-worked or developed with such meticulousness)

Just my .02

Comment

Thanks this reminds of a different DM map on UT 2004 but the name is escaping me at the moment. Thanks I'm sure we will have some fun with this on the server. Looks like a totally fun map

You do good work on these maps

Comment

WOW!!....Nice map...REAL nice Kinda reminds me of the film set of Star Wars, "The Phantom Menace".....Thanks for this m8

Cya Soon
        Swifty

Comment

GJ bro,
          nice ambience and gameplay, the nostalgics of the old good days will be glad with this one

Comment

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
            DuDe you are the man for bringing this one over to UT3!!!

Yee-haw bro... these remakes that are being released (especially rare works such as this) are excellent additions to the UT3 scene ......

Wow you whipped this one out fast too man, - good job - Bl!tz~ any chance i can make a special request and ask you to remake CTF-Noxion16 when have some available free time? (sorry to put on the spot bro - with that request) lol

P.S.
            Hey you should see if my buddy (he's a cool / mellow guy and always willing to help) popersia will cook and test this one for the PS/3 he's done my maps.

P.S.S as far as the fast turn around on this release, don't get me wrong, there is a balance between detailing every map to death, and playability / release time. (some maps are our special projects and we'll put incredible time and detail in them, and we should.... - other projects that the community can equally enjoy do not necessarily have to be over-worked or developed with such meticulousness)

Just my .02
            thx for the comments mate

i ll have a look on CTF-Noxion16

yes it could be really nice from your mate if he do a ps3 conversion; tell me if you want a link to the uncooked version

Comment

mirror:

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...ile=DM-Flux.7z

Comment

Originally posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
                Thanks this reminds of a different DM map on UT 2004 but the name is escaping me at the moment. Thanks I'm sure we will have some fun with this on the server. Looks like a totally fun map

You do good work on these maps
                thx mate and if u like instagib...i had nice instmatches on it

tell me the name of the ut2k4 map when u remember ; i m crazy of that kind of maps

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftyOne View Post
                  WOW!!....Nice map...REAL nice Kinda reminds me of the film set of Star Wars, "The Phantom Menace".....Thanks for this m8

Cya Soon
                  Swifty
                  thx swifty ; i tryed to put the main effort on the "lost in space" athmosphere; glad u like it

Comment

Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
                    GJ bro,
                    nice ambience and gameplay, the nostalgics of the old good days will be glad with this one
                    thx bro
                    yup; old scool rulzzzzzzzzz

Comment

thx mate, add in first post

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                        thx mate and if u like instagib...i had nice instmatches on it

tell me the name of the ut2k4 map when u remember ; i m crazy of that kind of maps
                        I'll take a look and see if I can figure which map it was, I actually have to go out now but wll spend some time on it when I get home. Insta would be very fun on your map

Comment

Good job old friend.
                          Noxion 16 was a 99 map. I thought about a remake too.
                          So get busy...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                            thx for the comments mate

i ll have a look on CTF-Noxion16

yes it could be really nice from your mate if he do a ps3 conversion; tell me if you want a link to the uncooked version
                            Sounds good bro, - i'm fairly sure he wouldn't mind, i'll ask him later over the weekend if that works, we're getting ready to do our weekly lan thing here shortly, so i'm trying to hustle with server prep.

TTYL

Comment

Originally posted by diesalot View Post
                              Good job old friend.
                              Noxion 16 was a 99 map. I thought about a remake too.
                              So get busy...LOL
                              lol....**** i m scared u re not the slowest of the troup haha

Comment

Working...
                              X