• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War-Simpsons-Home-Invasion PC/PS3

Name:War-Simpsons-Home-Invasion
    Version:v1
    Compatibility:PC PS3
    Description:Be on the look out for all types of different ways to get around on this map.
    There are hidden warps , powerups, and deceiving picture frames to take you all around this map.

Comments:
    Screenshot:
    Credits:UNREALLOCO
    Homepage:WickedHQ.com
    Download:
    Official Download
    War-Simpsons-Home-Invasion-PC

PS3 Friendly Links
    War-Simpsons-Home-Invasion-PS3

Mirrors

PS3 Friendly Link
    War-Simpsons-Home-Invasion-PS3 ut3gow.com

Thank you for the PS3 friendly link.
    Crazy map, i wonder how it plays with 16 people.

Comment

Comment

PC: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1549
        PS3: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1550

Added to db

Comment

Mirror:

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...nvasion-v1.rar

Comment

i just tryed it with my children and we had lot of fun while playing this one
            the athmo of the map is pleasant all is nicely done + the gameplay is interressant even if i really dont like Warfare....but i wasnt abble to resist to the simpson attraction

the only point that i dislike was the music: that sort of weeding hymn and all thoses little sounds are anoying my old ears after some minutes...something more "corrosive" or powerfull and musical had be welcome imho

thx for ur work (from me... and from my children.. lol ! they have insist to thx u)

Comment

im glad you and your kids like it i know the tv gets annoying after awhile i was going to fix that in v2 but the gow clan posted my map after they played it on my server so i never updated it after that if i get a free minute ill take a look at it again

btw did u find the hidden deemer room

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
                btw did u find the hidden deemer room
                lol as i told ya my son found it first and toasted my butt with it ....

Comment

Would love to see (so would my kids too) a DM made for this, would that be poss? Looks real awesome, my kids are dribbling for a DM type map....Please?

Swifty

Comment

Yes, this would be a lot better in DM mode. Lots of things to pickup (esp. liked the invisibility) and jumping into ceiling and running around; speaking of jumping, the woohoo from Homer every time you jump is extremely annoying.....maybe a bunch of different sounds randomly chosen or different for each jump pad would be better. The tank kinda jams up the hallway. There's no preview pic, but this map does have some interesting features and was worth a try. Woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                    X