CTF-AndAction!_2K9 - [Pics] [PC/PS3] [FINAL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadiesMan2110 View Post
    AMAZING!! I remember ANDA from UT99 =) I had countless fun on it, one of the most played iCTF maps. I will sure download your fantastic remake as soon as it's available for PS3.

OT. What am i'm reading in your sig.?? EternalCave??? *drool* My favorit UT99 CTF map. I can't wait for your version.

Thank you for your support to the UT3 community with your great maps.

Originally posted by iGniTe[MK] View Post
    nice job on the map man Monster Kill Monster KIll MONSTER KILL. yeah thats about all you hear from intims computer.. nicely done excellent job.

Originally posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
    I remember going into server in UT99 and playing this map on instagib. You want to talk about fun 10 sometimes 12 people servers full. Man now that was some actions. Helluva of map to try and cap on.

ETA
    Maelstrom, is another map that will be a treat full of hard battles. To bad the 2004 version of this map was so crappy. Nothing like the original in UT99. I look forward to the finished 1XTreme Maelstrom version.

Thx guys! glad you like it.

P.S yes EternalCave is in the plans.

lol @ iGniTe[MK] yeah intim is also very good at playing in <the pocket> for the last second pickups.... he cap more flags than anyone else but never actually steal it from the enemy base, its actually a smart position to play.

@ Gussy[MK] - Maelstrom is the only map that is probably a harder fight than Niven was, its a hardcore battle all the way in and all the way out, takes a lot of calculated team work for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieSI View Post
      Mirror published on Strategy Informer - http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/u...map/34057.html
      Awesome! thank you JamieSI, its an honor to have you ad my maps to your site, i've looked it over and there are literally hundreds of games there; its a huge site!

Some UT3 traffic is always nice to ad to the mix.

Check back here once in a while if you would, - we certainly appreciate Strategy Informer's presence, the Unreal Tournament series has incredible staying power and many Old School gamers and even nOObs consider it to be one of the very best of all competitive FPS.

Cheers.

Comment

Hey Guys/Gals

LOL @ Iggy Monster kill's [Rock]!

Another Fun/Fast Map Bro! Keep up the good work, Can't wait to hook up and test out Eternal Caves.

This map is so intense with a full load of players it makes your Blood Boil!

Great Job.

Comment

Here is a link to the PS3 version

http://www.filefront.com/15095437/CT...ction_2K9.rar/

unfortunately there is no custom soundtrack as there is a problem with the new PS3 cooking tools

Comment

Originally posted by Intimidator[MK] View Post
            LOL @ Iggy Monster kill's [Rock]!

Another Fun/Fast Map Bro! Keep up the good work, Can't wait to hook up and test out Eternal Caves.

This map is so intense with a full load of players it makes your Blood Boil!

Great Job.
            Roger that! sounds good bro!

Comment

Originally posted by poppersia View Post
              Here is a link to the PS3 version

http://www.filefront.com/15095437/CT...ction_2K9.rar/

unfortunately there is no custom soundtrack as there is a problem with the new PS3 cooking tools
              Gotcha! - Thanks for the cook and thanks for the effort pop! (as i said before we should at the very least try and then as a last resort if it didn't work out we could omit the custom soundtrack) hopefully it will be ironed out soon for everyone's benefit, we can always re-cook once this bug is fixed.

Just the same - good job!

Added link to the first post.

Comment

Ah finally a PS3 version =)
                Any chance for a PS3 friendly download? (not zipped)

Comment

Here you go bud

http://www.filefront.com/15133201/USERDATA.JAM/

Comment

Thx poppersia ((not sure if he saw that or not)) i'll ad that PS/3 friendly link to the first post.

Glad someone is paying attention! appreciate it bro.

(i think Skillz, Zunnie & JamieSI missed the PS/3 mirror on this one) - maybe they'll pick it up late as well?, if not no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by poppersia View Post
                      Nice!!! Thank you for that, it worked very well =)

@1XTreme: Like i said before, great map, very fun to play with 2-14 people.
                      I'm going to get me a public server for UT3 PS3, i'll add both of your classic remake map's.

Comment

Originally posted by LadiesMan2110 View Post
                        Nice!!! Thank you for that, it worked very well =)

@1XTreme: Like i said before, great map, very fun to play with 2-14 people.
                        I'm going to get me a public server for UT3 PS3, i'll add both of your classic remake map's.
                        Yeah poppersia rocks! (he looks out for me)

Sounds good .. can you post the IP's to the server when you get it?

Comment

Working...
                        X