MapMixer 3.01 [FINAL] [Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I got a problem with the custom character Aion Female Beta2's color config mutator with Mapmixer. I can't see her skin, armor or anything. Is there a way to correct this?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any ways to play warfare++ with this menu ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There might be workaround but only codewise. So it would require another version of MapMixer. You can avoid such errors by using seqentiual calls and not only 1 call.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sinx View Post
    Crusha_aa, thanks for the bug report. I'm away on business for the next week but I'll take a look when I get back. Please remind me if I forget
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    Make MapMixer open-source

I don't think this problem is only related to MapMixer. If i install all my VCTF maps, i will get the same error with the stock menu.
    Any chance it's fixable? It's a shame to not be able to use maplists for certain gametypes, the only problem I still have with UT3.

<3 MapMixer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mapmixer 3.03 was recently released here
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/mapmixer/d...s/mapmixer-303

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Make MapMixer open-source

I don't think this problem is only related to MapMixer. If i install all my VCTF maps, i will get the same error with the stock menu.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Crusha_aa, thanks for the bug report. I'm away on business for the next week but I'll take a look when I get back. Please remind me if I forget

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, been having this problem with mapmixer and unfortunately the new update didn't seem to fix it like I had hoped.

It goes like this:
    • I create a custom map playlist in maps tab of advanced session using DM type maps.
    • Save it.
    • I exit the game or go back to main menu.
    • I return to the advanced session menu and click on the maps tab
    • If the list on the right (where I select maps to be put in playlists) is displaying DM maps the game crashes to desktop
    • If it is displaying the list of any other type of maps (VCTF, CTF, WAR etc) then it's fine.

This applies to playlists for DM, Betrayal, Duel etc. And the game will only crash if it is displaying the specific list I took maps from. e.g. If I created a list using betrayal maps and the list on the right is displaying duel then it WON'T crash but if it is displaying betrayal then it WILL.

Here is what I figure is probably the important part of the launch.log?

Critical: appError called:
    Critical: MapMixerUI_ListMode_AvailableMaps Transient.MapMixer_AdvancedMatch_1nlSafeRegion_15.AdvancedMatchMenu.TabControl.UITab Button_11.TabPage_MapLists.Panel_AvailableMaps.Lis t_AvailableMaps (Function MapMixerUI.MapMixerUI_ListMode_AvailableMaps:FindM ap:0068) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)
    Critical: Windows GetLastError: The operation completed successfully. (0)
    Log: === Critical error: ===
    MapMixerUI_ListMode_AvailableMaps Transient.MapMixer_AdvancedMatch_1nlSafeRegion_15.AdvancedMatchMenu.TabControl.UITab Button_11.TabPage_MapLists.Panel_AvailableMaps.Lis t_AvailableMaps (Function MapMixerUI.MapMixerUI_ListMode_AvailableMaps:FindM ap:0068) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

RaiseException() Address = 0x75cbe743 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll]
    CxxThrowException() Address = 0x69d88e89 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR 80.dll]
    Address = 0xbb4f92 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
    mbsdec() Address = 0x75c08569 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll]
    Address = 0xe46583 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
    Address = 0x8508458b (filename not found)
    Address = 0x8d0874c0 (filename not found)
    Address = 0xe6830f70 (filename not found)
    Address = 0x6a03ebf0 (filename not found)
    Address = 0x353b5e10 (filename not found)
    aexit_rtn() Address = 0x69df1394 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR 80.dll]
    Address = 0x46a2577 (filename not found)
    Address = 0xffffffff (filename not found)
    Address = 0xffffffff (filename not found)

I figured from this the problem related to the UTMapMixer_ListsMaps config file. If I delete the contents of the file or the actual file itself then I can get back into the maps tab again.

Maybe I just have too many DM maps? (Over 350 compared to 143 CTF maps). Or perhaps my map database is corrupted or something?

If anyone knows what's going on and can help me I would greatly appreciate it. And thanks Sinx for the awesome mod, I wouldn't be able to play without it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Sinx, are you going to get involved in the new UT? There is a new user interface forum waiting...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does 3.03 work with win7_64bit? UT3 crashes when I edit the utengine.ini file.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, so its been a while. I've had version 3.03 kicking around for a few years and I decided it was time I released it, so it will soon be available at http://www.moddb.com/mods/mapmixer once the admins approve the upload. The announcement of the new UT game reminded me I had this release sitting there, so I finally decided to release it.

Can't believe its been four years since the last release! You'll note that I appear to have lost all information as to the list of changes that were made since 3.01.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    There shoud be a readme file. MapMixer comes with a map file. This has to be set as LocalMap atleast.

UTEngine.ini
    Code:
    [URL]
    LocalMap=UTFrontEnd_MapMixer.ut3
    Thanks, because I unzipped it on my destkop I didn't notice that there was an instruction text file xP.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You need to change the original menu map by the map mixer one, it's done by modifying a line in one of the .ini
    It's something like utfrontend.ut3 that needs to be replaced by mapmixerfrontend.ut3
    I don't remember from the top of my head exactly what it was and where it was but I'm 100% confident it's stated somewhere in the readme or on in one of the moddb pages.

Edit : Beat me to it, and with the exact thing on top of that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There shoud be a readme file. MapMixer comes with a map file. This has to be set as LocalMap atleast.

UTEngine.ini
    Code:
    [URL]
    LocalMap=UTFrontEnd_MapMixer.ut3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How can you make this mod work? I installed it but nothing happened :c.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X