No announcement yet.

DM-Dolmens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got a chance to play the final version and it has turned out nicely. The lighting is simple (with only 2 light sources), yet nice to look at (the shadows really help too). I am sure this will give low gravity fans fun matches, especially now that the bots use the entire map. Good work.

Off topic: If you buy one of the "Mastering Unreal Technology" books, you get a free Steam copy of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
      Finally got a chance to play the final version and it has turned out nicely. The lighting is simple (with only 2 light sources), yet nice to look at (the shadows really help too). I am sure this will give low gravity fans fun matches, especially now that the bots use the entire map. Good work.
      thx my friend;i did my first match with rulaman on it tonite...and i got ma butt kicked ...lol....need a serious training stage

Off topic: If you buy one of the "Mastering Unreal Technology" books, you get a free Steam copy of the game.
      thx for the info .....when i think that i heared the word "steam" for first time one year ago...it s everywhere now ....that s what happen when u re camping/sleeping...living 3 years on morpheus3

Comment

Just letting you know, you need to right click on the mirror link I posted, then click "copy link location" then paste it. The link you copied is the forum shortened version, it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz View Post
          Just letting you know, you need to right click on the mirror link I posted, then click "copy link location" then paste it. The link you copied is the forum shortened version, it doesn't work.
          ooops....and thx

Comment

Great to see a final release

Comment

****, that's one stylish, atmospheric map! Haven't played UT3 in weeks, but definitely will now.

Btw, I also dl'd DM-Solaris, another great looking map.

Comment

thx mates

Comment

Working...
                X