Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Messestadt West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Messestadt West

DM-Messestadt West

Version:
    Final 1.0

Compatibility:

UT3 2.1

Description:

An Architecture Projekt I made for university. It is a subwaystation in my Hometown.
    You can run around in the station. But there are no weapons or botpaths or healthpacks. it has the "DM" -Prefix, so that it shows up in the maplist of ut3.

Custom Content:

Custom Textures = Yes
    Custom Models = Yes

Credits:
    Epic and me !

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/30229888..._west.rar.html

http://www.filefront.com/14855679/DM...tadt_west.rar/

http://www.fileplanet.com/206948/200...essestadt-West

Screenshots:

This looks really cool,dl'ing now.

Comment

Looks "Amazing"..... Thanks for sharing your work, you seem very talented

"But"....Maybe this should have been in the Beta section, as it's not quite finished, there are no weapons or botpaths or healthpacks.... Maybe somebody with the knowledge could help you finish this?
      I for one, would love this as a truly DM map....Looks quite stunning

Thank you......Swifty

Comment

Thanks for your comments.
        Of course, i can add weapons and all the other stuff.
        It was just an architectural project. I had no "gameplay" in mind when crating that map.
        But right now its just a long tube without much cover.....
        I might open up some routes and make it a simple but fully functional DM Map
        But right now its just a long tube without much cover.....
        ...thats why there are no weapons and stuff. you wouldnt have much fun right now.

Comment

If you do decide to edit the map to make it "playable" I have a suggestion.
          Script it so when someone is either pushed or falls by mistake onto the tracks a train rushes by and kills him.

Comment

i played hours on that kind of map on ut2004 in instagib mode....was pure fun
            this looks good m8

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
              i played hours on that kind of map on ut2004 in instagib mode....was pure fun
              this looks good m8
              Yeh!...Seem to remember a map very similar in ut2004 too, been racking my brains over the name ???

Please, edit the map to became a playable DM.....I'm sure lots of us would really LOVE to play this one....You DO have an Amazing talent

Cheers,
              Swifty

Comment

Working...
              X