Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

VCTF-IslandHop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-IslandHop

Name:VCTF-IslandHop

Version:1.0

Compatibility:PC and PS3

Description:War IslandHop converted to VCTF.

Screenshot:

Credits:Epic and Ben Beckwith for the original IslandHop map.

Download:

PC. http://www.mediafire.com/?yj2m4t0yjqy

PS3. http://www.mediafire.com/?zxym2njj1un

I tried the map and it crashed my computer. Freeze. I am running WinXP on a Mac so that may be the problem, but only two others out of about eighty or so have done that, and most of the time just UT3 crashes. Anyway, this is one of my favorite UT2K4 ONS maps of all time, and thanks for doing it anyway. Looks great and I sure wish I could play it.

Comment

hehe that mac thing can't be the problem
      I'm running XP 32 bit on my macbook, too (2.4 GHz, 2 gigs ram, nvidia 9400m 256 mb) and it runs just fine...this map also^^
      Oh wait the WAR-Special edition of this map was the one I tested...so the problem might be with the map package, or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Sp4der View Post
        hehe that mac thing can't be the problem
        I'm running XP 32 bit on my macbook, too (2.4 GHz, 2 gigs ram, nvidia 9400m 256 mb) and it runs just fine...this map also^^
        Oh wait the WAR-Special edition of this map was the one I tested...so the problem might be with the map package, or something...
        Thanks, hadn't thought about that. Thanks to all these great designers and all the maps to play, sometimes I give up too quickly. I'll download it again and try.

Comment

Im hoping its not my map package...LOL

Comment

great the t rex and velraptor like this map too there where on killingspree
            XD

Comment

Nice mate I'll download now.

Comment

I love the map but with the vast size do you think you could add some jump boots

Comment

Jumpboots arent gonna give you any advantage over the size. Thats what the vehicles are for.

Comment

With the sheer amount of vehicles on either team it would help the flag runner try to stay alive long enough to catch a ride back to base.

Comment

I see what you mean, it is a big map for VCTF. Well if i get any more requests i can put them in a SE version i guess.

Comment

quick noobish question; where do I put the files?

Comment

Extract them all to C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Comment

LOL.
                            Thats a damm long address, basically where your published folder is, there should be \CookedPC\maps or \CookedPC\custom maps, extract them there. Hope it helps.

Comment

thank you, it helped a lot (used vehicle and char mods, but not maps yet)

Comment

Working...
                              X