Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

OMG it is the PhysX explosives V2.0!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by halogodivix View Post
    Any update on the nukes?
    well, yes.. i guess i finished them. are there any things you didnt like from the nuke in the last package? (V1)

Comment

The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't respawn :P Other than that, loved em

Comment

Originally posted by halogodivix View Post
        The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't respawn :P Other than that, loved em
        ok i will upload the new version Today!

Comment

I found a bug with the explosives. When i stood on the one which just goes up then falls then explodes it didn't go up and then i jumped and it went up but now was floating in mid air.

Comment

Originally posted by DaemonicKnight View Post
            I found a bug with the explosives. When i stood on the one which just goes up then falls then explodes it didn't go up and then i jumped and it went up but now was floating in mid air.
            i allready fixed it this morning :P so no more bugs like that :P

only one bug when a explosive spawns in you, then you will be trown into the air

Comment

V2.1 is done!

GOTO V2.1 HERE: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...7#post26943897

Comment

Fileplayground

Originally posted by dinkelstefan View Post
                any ideas where i shoud upload my second mirror?
                Fileplayground.com

Free and fast.

Comment

Working...
                X