Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Desilation, Awesome space map [Video][Pics][Final][PC and PS3]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Desilation, Awesome space map [Video][Pics][Final][PC and PS3]

Name: Desilation

Version:Final

Compatibility:PC and PS3

Description:This is a cool, original map that is classic UT. It is a low gravity, capture the flag map in space. I got the inspiration from a UT99 map called Face. I have this game and Quake 3 Arena on the Dreamcast and love playing them. However, this map is original. And it has that feel. The two bases look over the entire map and there are no walls. So it is a great sniper defense from people taking the flag and it is pretty easy to knock someone off. It adds a dynamic x-factor to the game. I also put sniper rifles in the weapons lockers in the bases. There are also two levels of pathways with jump pads that take you up to the second level. The two levels add another dynamic gaming element for if you take the high road you have a better chance at getting killed versus walking the low path and having the low path where if you get hit you will get knocked off. The AI is pretty aggressive as well not taking any chances. Maxed out with 16 players on PS3 and 32 players on PC.

Comments:Here is a video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJfbGpUGK8

Screenshot:

Credits: Steelfalcon001, Epic Games for the editor \

Thanks Zerglings for the great feedback.

Homepage:www.myspace.com/widgetdeath81

[b]Download:http://www.filefront.com/14715849/CTF-Desilation.zip/[/b

that is mad cool! and sweet first post!

Comment

Thanks for the comment man. You are awesome.

Comment

Looks really cool.
        let me know when you are playing it online & I'll try & join =)

Comment

Is the misspelling of "desolation" intentional? (just say yes)

Comment

Nice work downloading now.

Comment

yes the misspelling of desolation is intentional. I like being different.

Comment

Working...
              X