Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Directional Jump Pad Squares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directional Jump Pad Squares

Name: Directional Jump Pad Squares
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: Uncooked.

Description: A set of emitters that can be used as replacement for the stock jump pad. They arch in a specific direction to give the player a better idea where they will be traveling.
    Comments: I have always thought that the default jump pad emitters (pulsating squares) should be able to be tweaked to go in a specific direction. Now that I have learned enough about emitters and Cascade, I can now do that and though I would share these with other mappers who aren't familiar with Cascade.

Feel free to make suggestions on how I can add more variety (while still keeping with the default jump pad theme). Full instructions are included in the .zip file

Credits: Epic (for the textures and base emitter) and myself for tweaking them (if I even deserver credit. )
    Homepage: Odedge.com
    Download: Odedge.com

Screenshot: Left one is the stock emitter.

[shot]http://odedge.com/forums/ut3_Directional_JumpPad_Squares.jpg[/shot]

I post on UOF. Brief, very good idea dude

THX again for your work

Comment

Nice, these could come in handy, i'll likely use them at some point. Thanks Odedge.

Comment

Hehe, a very small and subtle change - but I'm sure people will find it useful

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
          (if I even deserver credit. )
          I say absolutely yes. Small maybe, but something that should have been included all along. GJ

Comment

hey bro the D/L link seem to be broken; but i grabbed it from ur webby
            thx for that nice & subtile touch to the stock JP
            and btw ur site kixzebutt...top notch!thx for that too

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
              hey bro the D/L link seem to be broken; but i grabbed it from ur webby
              thx for that nice & subtile touch to the stock JP
              and btw ur site kixzebutt...top notch!thx for that too
              Thanks for the reminder. I update this page and will also do the same for my map threads. I also made a note to add team colors as well.

I am glad you like the site. Now I need to start adding to it.

Comment

Working...
              X