CTF/BR-Football2K10 - **UPDATED 09/19/10** [Pics] [PC/PS3] [VER 1.4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Sure thing just a remind to see if anything got done bro keep up the great work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah! I haven't forgotten Zergs bro. On the list so far:
    • Issue with AI getting stuck jumping at crate for pickup.
    • AI issue with Redeemer shield (they're not using it.)
    • Various performance optimizations.
    • Minor visual modifications / enhancements.
    • Reassign defense points to flags (accidentally nullified last update)
    • Beta testing on Lan (local crew) & Beta test with UOF crew.

thx for the reminder, I'll get to it soon zergs. Better if i don't rush like i did last time or attempt too much multi-tasking. I will absolutely be releasing 1.3 sometime in the near future.. Though the map is quite functional in it's current state and far from broken i fully intend to support my publications.

Any other bugs / issues from anyone else? while we're on the subject. The guy at BU forums was raving about this map and then came back and posted that his server hung on it, i have that issue with my dedicated server when i install new/custom maps sometimes while it compiles the shader cache (doesn't let players ready up, usually straightens out after a few cycles)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1X any of these other ones going to get done soon? (hopefully)
    I saw a change in your details as far as maps go. Eternal Caves is an awesome map and could look awesome with the new engine. Especially if it is done with the same level quality as your other maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1XTreme bro how's the update going between your other maps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
    Dude great job with this map! Glad to know its in ut3 now
    Wow, sometimes i think and realize that i got a very late start, i only joined less than a year ago, the reason i got back into mapping with UT3 was honestly for this map, didn't seem like anyone else was going to do it, (with out my UT99 mapping experience i doubt i would have taken on the new editor) Sometimes i felt like i missed the train with UT3 when it was really popular a couple / few years ago, it's nice to know peeps are still around to show interest and enjoy my (somewhat late) work.

Glad to have another fan of this map....... - I appreciate the compliment & you taking time to comment Ironhorse.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dude great job with this map! Glad to know its in ut3 now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by alex904 View Post
    Great port. Thanks! In ut99 times that was one our favorites in LGI community. You brought some good memories with this map.
    Low Grav Insta rulez ....

Glad you like it alex904, hey you also posted in my generic thread at BU, like i said i appreciate you taking time to comment and leave feedback, feel free to post your links for match screenshots (really neat seeing some of those from UT99) here if you get a chance.

Originally posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
    I don't believe it is a port I think it is a remake And yes it does bring back good memories of fun battles
    It's OK some people just use the term port, i understand what he means and think its fine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't believe it is a port I think it is a remake And yes it does bring back good memories of fun battles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great port. Thanks! In ut99 times that was one our favorites in LGI community. You brought some good memories with this map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Zerglings, thx for taking the time to post the shots, appreciate the heads up m8.

I knew the bots would occasionally get hung up trying to get to the Flak, it appears to be more of an issue than i realized and it could get even worse with different mutators.

I'll be releasing an update to version 1.3 in the near future and we'll get that issue ironed out once and for all, perhaps include some other minor enhancements / tweaks while i'm at it - still need to get the bots to use the redeemer shield door (been real busy with the holidays) sorry i took so long to respond to ya brother Z.

Offtopic ..
    P.S. this map had 4.88 average with 11 votes before, 1 more vote dropped to 4.5 that means there is a hater on the loose and they voted me 1 star. they also did the same thing on my CTF-AndAction! map .. ROFL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here a more update much better pic:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is screen of where bots get stuck both in red and blue base.

Played both greed and CTF style.

Pic:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
    Hey bro I should have posted this awhile ago about bot pathing in the hallways.

I post a screen if you don't know where I mean.
    Better late than never Zerglings .. please do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey bro I should have posted this awhile ago about bot pathing in the hallways.

I post a screen if you don't know where I mean.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
    thx !
    why not, I precisly think to that this days
    Synchronicity!

((glad to hear this news S-N))

100% behind you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X