CTF/BR-Football2K10 - **UPDATED 09/19/10** [Pics] [PC/PS3] [VER 1.4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevelois View Post

****, you just edit your post # 58. **** mate, it's very hard to follow, going back and re-read again in case there is something as been added !
    yeah 1Xtreme u need to slow down yer typing...steve is very old now it s difficult for him to keep concentrate if u edit....(and even if u dont)

@steve: i think it s time for your herb tea uncl'steevie

.....muhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
      yeah 1Xtreme u need to slow down yer typing...steve is very old now it s difficult for him to keep concentrate if u edit....(and even if u dont)

@steve: i think it s time for your herb tea uncl'steevie

.....muhahaha
      LOLLLLLLL

What a laugh I had mate

Now, I'm gonna pay a guy, he's gonna take the plane, make a long trip to your place, knock knock on your door & when you respond, he will trow you my biggest pill bottle I have on your *** **** it !

Tiens toi

Ho & 1XTreme

Don't worry, I'm very close to this flying monkey, I can permit myself lol

And I receive your PM, it's fine dude

Comment

PC Mirror:
        http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...otBall_1.1.zip

Comment

UPDATE VERSION 1.2

http://download567.mediafire.com/doy...otBall_1.2.rar

Begin Changelog: [VER 1.2]

Goals:

* correct issue with mesh overlap / tearing issue, (thanks Stevelois)
          * Correct & enhance various other minor issues
          * Ad more color to map (reduce overal neutral look - more of a warm / cool mix)

1. Repaired mesh tearing issue (twin oblong octagons) trim
          2. Create new materials for (twin oblong octagons) trim
          3. Trim redeemer/sniper window
          4. Slightly adjusted ammo location for sniper rifle
          5. Color code lighting in sniper nooks
          6. Color code to Red, Red base; pools, observation (floor) windows, textures, etc.
          7. Added Color effect to lower outer rails in bases.
          8. Create new textures for lower base logo trim.
          9. Partially re-saturated "Chick" portraits (had over-desaturated in 1.1)
          10. Slightly modified location of vending machines (too close to dimensional wall & trim)
          11. Replaced stadium brick textures sides and front
          12. Slightly modified stadium trim / deco above goal posts and struts near flood lights
          13. Added various additional mesh trim (increased overall mesh count from 1268 to 1430)
          14. Create new artificial <green> turf, Color coded inzones, & field borders (reasonable compromise
          from custom mesh <blade> turf which was originally scrapped due to performance issues.
          15. Modified preview shot & include changelog 1.2 & additional screenshots in archive.

End changelog.

11/25/09 1x.

Comment

Is that link for the PC or PS3 version?

Comment

Originally posted by Skillz View Post
              Is that link for the PC or PS3 version?
              PC version.

The PS/3 version is still the original release version 1.0 (we'll update that as well very soon - its in the works)

Thanks for your mirrors Skiilz.

Comment

Hey dude,

Reading the changelog, look like some of my suggestions as been implemented & judging the new screeshots, it look much better

I was very curious to try it out, TBH, I still don't like flak placement but since the map in all really rocks it as been added to my top picks !

THX for the generic credits &

THX for your awesome work mate

Comment

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
                  PC version.

The PS/3 version is still the original release version 1.0 (we'll update that as well very soon - its in the works)

Thanks for your mirrors Skiilz.
                  Just wanted to make sure.

No problem.

Here is the updated mirror:
                  http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...otBall_1.2.rar

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                    Hey dude,

Reading the changelog, look like some of my suggestions as been implemented & judging the new screeshots, it look much better

I was very curious to try it out, TBH, I still don't like flak placement but since the map in all really rocks it as been added to my top picks !

THX for the generic credits &

THX for your awesome work mate
                    Solid bro! its an honor to make your list.

Glad to hear you like the changes. I know Odedge said the same thing about the Flak placement, he also suggested to ad more color to the map, (which in the end i think was right, i had struggled very hard to make a working neutral setting, perhaps too much so) most of you guys have very good advice, some things we need to go with our gut on at the same time, remember our discussion regarding the lighting on DM-Nano (everyone telling you to make it brighter but you stuck to your guns and went with your own gut instincts and accomplished successful results) - Back to this one, i think you were right on the money on regarding the stadium field, it didn't do the map justice and i was able to find a decent alternative to thousands of floating mesh grass blades. I just needed a little more encouragement.

Comment

Wow just when I think this map can't get any better it does
                      I really like the changes to the field and stadium it makes for a different feel and look to the whole map. The bases are looking great to. Very Polished. Again TY

Comment

Hey Guys/Gals

Wassup, just want to give a shout out!

Great map, Great Effort, Keep it up

UT4Eva

Comment

Sup sup!

Thx again for the hours of testing and play MK; Gussy[MK] Intim[MK] iGniTe[MK] & T-NiTro[MK] - where is team [TAL] or clan [bAd]

I've missed some of the great classic maps, (main reason i started mapping again)

Glad you like the improvements.

Comment

Another UT99 remake ?? AWESOME!!! Your remakes are really nice, i (and others sure as well) would love to play them online on PS3, is there any chance Herbyg is allowed to upload your maps to the UT3 PS3 Mod-Browser? The Mod-Browser is accessable ingame of UT3 PS3, its easier for people to download them straight to the PS3.

These great remakes deserve nothing less =)

Comment

Ahhhh the memories on this map! Thanks for your hard work! Added to my greed server

Comment

Mirror published on Strategy Informer - http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/u...map/34056.html

Comment

Working...
                                X