Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
    Hi Molosev!

I'm glad you like the map!! (I'll have to post some screens of the other versions at some point when i have some more time, to give you and others an idea of how it has evolved through the years.)
    Yeah ! Some more pics ! Would love to have a look at it !

Comment

WoW...just discovered this one....was scared by the name in fact; i dont like football

but now i have seen thoses crazy picts i want to try this one; that "metallic look" just kick arses!... D/L

thx for ur work 1XTreme....looks really good

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
        WoW...just discovered this one....was scared by the name in fact; i dont like football

but now i have seen thoses crazy picts i want to try this one; that "metallic look" just kick arses!... D/L

thx for ur work 1XTreme....looks really good
        Dang dude~ with a name like "Bl!tz~" i thought you might be a football fanatic .. lol - ((as a sidebar; the map has pretty slick custom textures and pictures of hot chicks in it, not to mention a very cool layout))

Glad you like it man, thanks for downloading and playing my map bro, and for the compliments, appreciate that.

//considers changing name of map to CTF-LiandriStadium ..............

Comment

just tryed it and i m impressed:

-the gameplay is just what i like simple ,efficient and open for long distance shots ( a paradise for mooving snipers) ;the symetrical and angulous aspect of the layout is easy to memorise and u always know where u are. the large arena "driving" on a small door/entry gives occasion to epics battles to keep the door "closed" to oponents or to force the way

-it s perhaps the first map where i found the stinger so fun....

-the textures are nice and all is well done :colors are according and the global look is really eyecandy

-sounds & music fit to the map and gives nice athmosphere

i m going to add this one on our server after u have decide for the name

i dont like football ....but not this american football lol the european one with ...foot

thx for that awesome map which have succed to make me love football and ctf more; 5 stars....

one vote for liandristadium...

Comment

This map is badass! good job I tested it on ps3 but it didn't work on ps3 dedicated server. The map is awesome though, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
              just tryed it and i m impressed:

-the gameplay is just what i like simple ,efficient and open for long distance shots ( a paradise for mooving snipers) ;the symetrical and angulous aspect of the layout is easy to memorise and u always know where u are. the large arena "driving" on a small door/entry gives occasion to epics battles to keep the door "closed" to oponents or to force the way

-it s perhaps the first map where i found the stinger so fun....

-the textures are nice and all is well done :colors are according and the global look is really eyecandy

-sounds & music fit to the map and gives nice athmosphere

i m going to add this one on our server after u have decide for the name

i dont like football ....but not this american football lol the european one with ...foot

thx for that awesome map which have succed to make me love football and ctf more; 5 stars....

one vote for liandristadium...
              Awesome Bl!tz ! (great compliments) ** agrees with "a paradise for moving snipers" **

This is some of the best feedback i could ask for! thanks for taking time to play the map and then post back, yeah ITA the layout of the map is rock solid as far as CTF game play goes, you get the best of many things IMO, you have a hard fight in and out of the base with the double routes high / low then the middle stadium which could be better described as an arena and makes for some brute force slaughtering and last second saves.

I'm actually going to update this map this week, (i think - if i have time, lol, i should i just returned from a substantial undertaking with my real world job)

I figure i'm going to leave the name, since there was a CTF-Football in the other versions of UT i want people to be able to make the connection, i did make the Liandri Stadium signs though. TTYL bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA_CRUNCH View Post
                This map is badass! good job I tested it on ps3 but it didn't work on ps3 dedicated server. The map is awesome though, keep up the good work.
                Hmmm, i wasn't aware that the was a dedicated server feature on the PS/3, thanks for the info though, i'll do some research on that issue, at least it otherwise plays fine on the PS/3 AKAIK.

Glad you like the map. ((thanks for downloading and playing))

Comment

UPDATED TO VERSION 1.1

http://download125.mediafire.com/j3t...otBall_1.1.zip

See CHANGELOG

Thanks again everyone for the positive reception of this map!

I realize that in its initial release i was heavily compensating with the use of additional BSP brushes to trim the map (i think this could be part of the reason why the map was warmly welcomed/accepted and not criticized) i did this because i have at times felt that there is an issue of overuse of mesh with the latest UT engine, (take the official CTF-Coret for example - and see: THIS POST for more details)

I'm happy to announce that i feel that thanks to the excellent work of others here i have began to accept, respect, welcome, & implement an increased sense of affinity for static mesh. While i still firmly believe that a map should be comprised of BSP design and then trimmed with mesh (not the other way around) i have found a good balance for what i feel makes the best use of the current UT engine and technology. That said, you can expect more of a "next-gen" caliber of quality out of my future releases. (hopefully i've brought this CTF-Football forward enough to satisfy the majority)

Once again many thanks to the entire community for tolerating my personal idiosyncrasies, (re: BSP brush vs. Mesh) perhaps i may have done something right somewhere along the line irregardless.

While i certainly don't mean to put anyone on the spot; thanks fly out again to: [LIST][*]HO0815XX (always someone with a sharp

Comment

I dwn the 1.0 version but I didn't have the time to try it yet. Now I grab the 1.1 & I think it will be in my top picks. Will play it this week & comment after

THX for your work mate

Comment

Map looks quite interesting M8!
                      I'll be giving this one a try!

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                        I dwn the 1.0 version but I didn't have the time to try it yet. Now I grab the 1.1 & I think it will be in my top picks. Will play it this week & comment after

THX for your work mate
                        Sounds good bro! test it and report back. I hope it turns out to be one of your top picks. As far as CTF goes: the map is a complete blast, the gameplay flows well, and its very challenging.

I played with 3 vs 3 with inhuman bots last night and had a crazy fun run with it, and i'm actually very picky if its not obvious.

Comment

D/L v1.1
                          i m gonna try tommorow...i m off...lol...another neverending day to come.... it s 4.30....**** it

Comment

wow

looking amazing now if i only had my UT3 Disk I would load it up thanks for the mention.. your the best.

Comment

Originally posted by iGniTe[MK] View Post
                              looking amazing now if i only had my UT3 Disk I would load it up thanks for the mention.. your the best.
                              Holy shiznit!

The legendary iGniTe[MK] .... are you the same one they voted "all time best IG player" on the OGL? **** fine to see ya.

Dude you are a UT legend Iggy. ((anyone who played UT99 instagib knows it))

Comment

Originally posted by iGniTe[MK] View Post
                                But you've got to get back to playin Iggy I had to dust off my tags too Hope to get back to gaming with you soon

This map is really unreal at this point. It went from awesome to unreal. Very fun play, can't wait for the rest of the maps on your list (especially maelstrom) 1XTreme!

Comment

Working...
                                X