Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Physical Ladder Volume (working ladder volume)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physical Ladder Volume (working ladder volume)

Name: PhysicalLadderVolume
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: Tested 2.1 may be compatible with most versions
    Description: A new extension of the ladder volume but it picks up the rotation from a static mesh and uses it to set the direction the ladder volume will work on.
    Features: variables that will allow you to make this work no matter what the original mesh rotation is.
    Screenshot: Video may be uploaded soon.
    Credits: see Read_Me file.
    Download:FileFront Download

Comments are welcome and please report any bugs you may encounter

If you guys are having any trouble getting these volumes to work please just post a message and I will be more than happy to help

Comment

alright we have 5 downloads so far, anyone running into trouble using this so far, any good even bad reviews?

Comment

Sorry but I think the problem is people aren't sure what this is about. I don't really understand anything from your description, so unless this tool is for experts only... doubt many people will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRiNCESS FLUFF! View Post
          Sorry but I think the problem is people aren't sure what this is about.
          What's not to understand. It's an actually working ladder volume to be used in maps in spots where you want to be able to climb appropriate ladder meshes. I haven't tested it myself because I don't think I'll be using ladders in my maps, ever.

Comment

I'm just saying that your grandma or nephew probably wouldn't understand what this is about... Now if this isn't for the casual gamer, that's fine since your tool isn't mean for everybody... If this is meant for normal gamers, well I don't know what a ladder mesh is, for example. But I guess it's for map makers... so just ignore me.

Comment

All you need to know is that this is a tool meant for map makers.

Comment

yeah the original ladder volume only works in one direction, my volume allows you to link the volume to a ladder mesh (static mesh) and work with its rotation, that way your no longer restricted to having only one direction on ladders, there are other volumes like this but I dont of any that actually work based on a static mesh's rotation which gives you an actual visual representation of wich way the ladder will work on

It's somewhat of an advance tool

Comment

has anyone encountered problems using this so far? its a pretty simple idea behind this but if there errors I overlooked please let me know

Comment

Working...
                  X