Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Sentinel-FPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Sentinel-FPS

Name: DM-Sentinel-FPS

Version: 1.0

Compatibility: PC, Patch 2.1

Description: Faster Sentinel (25 MB instead of 35 MB), with new weaponplacement (Rocket, Sniper and Shock moved, to end the Shock-only woring) and a new platform from old rocket to belt!
    Comments: -

Screenshot:

Credits:
    Epic INC, Largo

Homepage:
    http://www.tnt-netbase.de.vu
    DM-Sentinel-FPS @ UTZone.de

Download:
    DM-Sentinel-FPS @ UTZone.de

Why no lighting?

Comment

Lolz cuz no lighting is pr0.
      Haven't you seen a lot of frag vids and the pr0 mods and such. Removing lighting and making characters glowsticks is the only way a lot of them consider games playable from what I've seen and read...

Comment

of cause there is lightning in the map, but my video settings are nealy without lighting, so play it with ur inis and u will see the lightning, flares, shadows etc...

Comment

Random floating cable thingy!

Comment

this screen was made before i fixed and uploaded this

Comment

Do pros have bleeding eyes?

Comment

lololol. Where in the description does it say "pro?" An FPS version of the map is logical for people with bad PCs, but changing layout and weapon placement doesn't make any sense. SoNotPro.

Comment

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
                  lololol. Where in the description does it say "pro?" An FPS version of the map is logical for people with bad PCs, but changing layout and weapon placement doesn't make any sense. SoNotPro.
                  ok dude... i play the game competitive... and the normal dm-sentinel is unbalanced as hell, because with the shock at its old position its a standcombo action from this area only. new weaponplacement and the new way from old rocketlauncher to belt chances the gameplay a lot. so dude pls first of all, play it, use ur brain and after that write...

btw new dowloadlink: http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=7934

Comment

why does it say I've already rated this thread? o_o
                    I'm perfectly sure I haven't...

Oh yea..funny random floating cable thingy. xD

Comment

now pl here ar the pics at full setting now donload this map give some feedback

pic1
                      pic2
                      pic3http://http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7208/pic1t.png

Comment

pic3

Comment

If that is high settings and this is an FPS version. Why leave all the volumetric effects in? :x

Comment

Originally posted by myLaRgO View Post
                            ok dude... i play the game competitive... and the normal dm-sentinel is unbalanced as hell, because with the shock at its old position its a standcombo action from this area only. new weaponplacement and the new way from old rocketlauncher to belt chances the gameplay a lot. so dude pls first of all, play it, use ur brain and after that write...

btw new dowloadlink: http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=7934
                            What, because I have an opinion you don't like, I don't have a brain? Perhaps you should heed your own advice, and think before you write.

I play competitive duel too, and I understand that changing weapon layout changes game play and balance. I just happen to think Sentinel's balance is fine, and I doubt many people will adopt a version of a map that's already popular in it's current state.

Comment

all competitive players on clanbase think sentinels original is unbalanced, and it is. u mainly need to know that good players know how to work with shock combos (and i mean not the public standcombos everyone can do...)

to the rest: its an fps version because i deleted nearly 100 staticmeshes. and that makes it faster.

after all this version is more for the real competitive players (clanbase, esl). if u don't like it, its ok, if u like it, play it. but pls don't waste my time with indiscreet thoughts

Comment

Working...
                              X