No announcement yet.

XS Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but when I try to start a new match the game crashes.
    It doesnt even give an error message it just quits to desktop.

Comment

Mirrors:

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...iclesMSUC4.zip

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...uc4Release.zip

Comment

" I don't want to set the woooooorld ooon fireeeeeeeee........."

Comment

Xyx,

I recently got into map creation, and I wanted to put the Basilisk and Harpy into my map, so I loaded the Harpy pack into the editor, but I still had no ability to put it in as a vehicle factory. Is this even possible, or do I just not know what I'm doing?

Comment

You'd need to write a Harpy vehicle factory class. I don't think we included one.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
              You'd need to write a Harpy vehicle factory class. I don't think we included one.

Comment

And how exactly do I do that?

*Edit: Okay, I am in the UTGameContent.u file, and have found the classes for Vehicle Factories. So now I have more questions. Can I just make an entry and it will appear, or do I need to include references for where the files are? Secondly, what would I separate the Harpy reference and the references above and below with? There is no discernable pattern to what symbols follow which line. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1556

Your vehiclepack found its way onto the biggest ut3 archive

Comment

Sorry for the revive but I got a bug on the Harpy. Wondering if someone know a way around it.

Got this bug with every harpy release (even older one) : the harpy is upsidedown & the back is now the front........

See the full picture

Comment

Humm....

It is strange, I've never had this bug with this mode.

Comment

Originally posted by BomBerWill View Post
                        Sorry for the revive but I got a bug on the Harpy. Wondering if someone know a way around it.

Got this bug with every harpy release (even older one) : the harpy is upsidedown & the back is now the front........

See the full picture
                        How do you replace the vehicle?

Comment

You need the full UC to bring it to a factory

The directory is UTGameContent reference but example

UTGameContent.UTVehicleFactory_Raptor.uc

class UTVehicleFactory_Raptor extends UTVehicleFactory;

defaultproperties
                          {
                          Begin Object Name=SVehicleMesh
                          SkeletalMesh=SkeletalMesh'VH_Raptor.Mesh.SK_VH_Rap tor' // your mesh in editor
                          End Object

Components.Remove(Sprite)

Begin Object Name=CollisionCylinder // global space enter in editor
                          CollisionHeight=+80.0
                          CollisionRadius=+100.0
                          End Object

VehicleClassPath="UTGameContent.UTVehicle_Raptor_C ontent" // yourmod.UTVehicle_yourraptor_Content in editor
                          DrawScale=1.3 // Scale mesh in editor
                          }
                          UTVehicle_Raptor_Content

defaultproperties
                          {
                          Begin Object Name=CollisionCylinder // global space enter in game
                          CollisionHeight=70.0
                          CollisionRadius=140.0
                          Translation=(X=-40.0,Y=0.0,Z=40.0)
                          End Object

Begin Object Name=SVehicleMesh
                          SkeletalMesh=SkeletalMesh'VH_Raptor.Mesh.SK_VH_Rap tor' // your mesh in editor
                          AnimTreeTemplate=AnimTree'VH_Raptor.Anims.AT_VH_Ra ptor'
                          PhysicsAsset=PhysicsAsset'VH_Raptor.Anims.SK_VH_Ra ptor_Physics'
                          MorphSets[0]=MorphTargetSet'VH_Raptor.Mesh.SK_VH_Raptor_MorphT argets'
                          End Object

DrawScale=1.3 // Scale mesh in game

Comment

To skip all the mundane questions :
                            - I own a non-steam UT3, patch 2.1 + Titan + GamespyFix.
                            - I download XS Vehicles from the mediafire link provide Here
                            - I install it here : [C:\Users\Will\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\] with a simple copy/paste.
                            - I tried yesterday with only this mutator installed : same result.
                            - the Harpy is working : it flies, tractor beam/hammer impact/shields all work like describe but from the back instead of the front.
                            - In the editor the Skel-Mesh of the harpy is in the correct position.
                            - I tried to rotate the model in the editor : in game it was still in reverse but controls were reverse too.
                            - Installing XS Prototype (different XSBase.u) doesn't change anything.

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
                            How do you replace the vehicle?
                            the one on the picture was replace with the XS Vehicle Set Mutator (XS Primary). the same happens if I use the command summon xs_harpy.harpy

Any Ideas ? could try to download it from a server. Is there any using the Harpy ?

Comment

Interesting. I've downloaded the files and tested it. Same happened. Harpy is upside down. Even the Harpy 1.0 release isn't work. I am pretty sure I've also tested and played with Harpy with 2.0/2.1 years back. Strange. Maybe it was due to Snarf's vehicle replacement mutator.

Comment

Well I didn't use it at all, the XS one & the summon command do the same. Sadly it never worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X