Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Silent Scream of Vengeance [PC][Final][Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silent Scream of Vengeance [PC][Final][Pics]

================================
    SILENT SCREAM OF VENGEANCE

Version 1.00
    Last update 31/08/09
    Cooked with UT3 2.1

Filename: DM-SilentScreamOfVengeance
    Author: DeathoX 8 (a.k.a. XYZ 8000)

Description

This map is my first try at Machinima creation. It's a four minute sci-fi story, with several environments and not too many characters (there isn't much character animation going on...).
    It has been rushed a bit for MSUC Phase 4, I had to cut some scenes and I had some last minute troubles with some matinees. As result the story isn't terribly clear, and some animations are a bit chunky. I will consider doing an updated version, but that won't happen too soon...

The zip contains only the map file (not a movie file), to see the movie just install it like a DM map and start a DM game on it. The movie will start automatically after you join the game.
    I recommend to not have fog disabled, as this map relies heavily on it to create atmosphere and lighting effects.

Enjoy

ScreenShots

[screenshot]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/XYZ8000/Unreal%20Tournament%203/Silent%20Scream%20of%20Vengeance/SilentScreamOfVengeance01.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/XYZ8000/Unreal%20Tournament%203/Silent%20Scream%20of%20Vengeance/SilentScreamOfVengeance02.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/XYZ8000/Unreal%20Tournament%203/Silent%20Scream%20of%20Vengeance/SilentScreamOfVengeance03.jpg[/screenshot]

Download

http://www.DeathoX8.com/Maps/SilentScreamOfVengeance.html#Download

its not downloading from fileplanet. got a mirror?

Comment

Look like a very nice attempt from the pics, they look very nice

Downloading now & also GL for Phase 4

Comment

Originally posted by m3fs View Post
        its not downloading from fileplanet. got a mirror?
        I've just added a FileFront mirror to the first post.

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
        Look like a very nice attempt from the pics, they look very nice

Downloading now & also GL for Phase 4
        Thanks

Comment

a pleasant moment to watch the moovie
          though it give a feeling of"addition of several little moovies" with no story
          many camera mooves and ideas are nice
          thx for ur work

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
            a pleasant moment to watch the moovie
            though it give a feeling of"addition of several little moovies" with no story
            many camera mooves and ideas are nice
            thx for ur work
            Thanks for watching it
            Yeah the transitions between the various characters are a bit hard to understand due to the cutting of some scenes, for example there isn't the scene where the guy in the control room jumps in the Scorpion... overall there are just two "stories", the generator one and the harbor one. The flyby at start is unrelated to the characters and it's just meant to give an overall view on the movie's world.
            I'll think about doing an updated version.

Comment

Working...
            X