Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Community Bonus Pack 3: Volume 4.2 [PS3 VOLUME 3&4 RELEASED!!!]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo Frag!!! Nice to see YOU in the Forum again. The DOMINATION rocks again!

Comment

I've only really played the DM maps hard out, but just thought I'd say CBP3 has some of the best DM maps anywhere, ever.

Really good work you guys.

Comment

Hi LittleMOM Nice to see you too and congrats on SE conquestor! Hopefully the new DOM will rock. Yerh im a bit more absent these days unfortunately coz of my 2yo daughter terrorising\deafening me lol.
        Now I reckon we'd better let this get back on the proper topic of letting peeps discuss the awesome CBP3 maps
        TC mate!

Comment

Originally posted by FragTastic View Post
          Hi LittleMOM Nice to see you too and congrats on SE conquestor! Hopefully the new DOM will rock. Yerh im a bit more absent these days unfortunately coz of my 2yo daughter terrorising\deafening me lol.
          Now I reckon we'd better let this get back on the proper topic of letting peeps discuss the awesome CBP3 maps
          TC mate!
          Nice to see you again
          THX for congrats...it was a big cake of Work ; YEES a daughter ...i know my
          daughter is 4yo and the terrorising was her(with 2y) a great speciallity
          --I can say only one=> THE DOM and CBP3 are rockin` .. all over the World

Comment

Double Domination?

Any chance any of these CDOM maps will be recooked (or whatever else is needed) for the latest and last version 5 of UT3Dom? I've tried all of them as well as CDOM-CBP3-CollisionCourse and CDOM-CBP3-Enslaved with V5 and all 7 CDOM maps crash when trying to run in as DDOM map in Instant Action (offline mode).

EDIT: just to clarify, they're fine offline with CDOM, but crash offline with DDOM.

Also, here's TheSpoonDog's recent reply on BUFs:
            "I'm a bit strapped for time at the moment, but I'll see if I can get around to cooking them for v5 some time."

Comment

FYI: Version 2 of CBP3: Volume 4 is now on UT3MOD.COM and on the PS3 Mod Browser...

http://www.ut3mod.com/2011/05/map-pa...volume_07.html

Comment

Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
                FYI: Version 2 of CBP3: Volume 4 is now on UT3MOD.COM and on the PS3 Mod Browser...

http://www.ut3mod.com/2011/05/map-pa...volume_07.html
                ----> 4 months later !!! Thanx a lot for that !

Comment

Working...
                X