Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Community Bonus Pack 3: Volume 4.2 [PS3 VOLUME 3&4 RELEASED!!!]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, first off I would like to say thank you for all the great maps you guys have released they are amazing. Second I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble getting into Domination matches online, everytime my friends and I try and play it says we don't have the download or UTDom download failed. We all downloaded it from the PS3 mod browser so I don't understand whats happening.

Comment

It happens on PC aswell :/ Tbh I really don't know what the problem is - we never fully figured it out. You'd have to ask the DOM coder.

Comment

I tried to download from Filefront the file "cbp3_volume4_v2_zip.zip", but it is corrupted. Even my friend tried to download from the same mirror and have this problem...

Comment

try a different mirror theres 5
          http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...me4_v2_zip.zip

Comment

I thought the latest version of UT3Dom had to be installed for these maps to work online, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: I got my file from GameWorld Network (BU Fileworks mirror) with success!

Comment

more good maps!

CDOM/DM-CBP3-Halcyon >> great atmosphere (sky, moons, sea, distant waterfalls/islands, foliage, ruins, lighting and shadows), bots don't seem to go for destroyed building control point, decent gameplay and bots not bad. I didn't notice the detail in the ceilings until I played the DM version.
              CDOM/DM-CBP3-Saip >> also great atmosphere (waterfalls, rocks, reflections in water, fish, foliage, detailed textures/meshes on ship), I like the teleporters and weapon item/placement. This is a simple CDOM with two control points and the gameplay seems just OK for CDOM and DM; although, 1on1 DM can be good and fun. This map has some z-axis and the teleporters are lined up interestingly.
              CDOM/DM-CBP3-Stronghold >> Not sure if I like the sky, but I like the foliage, falling leaves, architecture, torches, lighting and shadows. The rays of the sun don't change as the sky moves. This is a fun CDOM and DM map and the bots are good.
              CDOM-CBP3-Velocity >> This is a cool and different map with two trains travelling side-by-side. You just better know the layout and the traps in this dark map.
              CDOM/DM-CBP3-Yarith >> strangely different atmosphere (trees, birds, limestone stacks, torches, water, aqueducts, towers, fog, distant mountains, big flowers and a waterfall from nowhere). Bots can't defend too well in CDOM and are better in TDM.
              CTF-CBP3-Antediluvian >> dark green Necris with wild purple sky, good gameplay, many paths but better know the map, bots are good.
              WAR-CBP3-Midst >> Necris sky stuff, brick buildings, good lighting and shadows, moving foliage, rocks, water, dark, crazy points all in a line in this WAR map makes for tough gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                CDOM/DM-CBP3-Halcyon >> great atmosphere (sky, moons, sea, distant waterfalls/islands, foliage, ruins, lighting and shadows), bots don't seem to go for destroyed building control point, decent gameplay and bots not bad. I didn't notice the detail in the ceilings until I played the DM version.
                CDOM/DM-CBP3-Saip >> also great atmosphere (waterfalls, rocks, reflections in water, fish, foliage, detailed textures/meshes on ship), I like the teleporters and weapon item/placement. This is a simple CDOM with two control points and the gameplay seems just OK for CDOM and DM; although, 1on1 DM can be good and fun. This map has some z-axis and the teleporters are lined up interestingly.
                CDOM/DM-CBP3-Stronghold >> Not sure if I like the sky, but I like the foliage, falling leaves, architecture, torches, lighting and shadows. The rays of the sun don't change as the sky moves. This is a fun CDOM and DM map and the bots are good.
                CDOM-CBP3-Velocity >> This is a cool and different map with two trains travelling side-by-side. You just better know the layout and the traps in this dark map.
                CDOM/DM-CBP3-Yarith >> strangely different atmosphere (trees, birds, limestone stacks, torches, water, aqueducts, towers, fog, distant mountains, big flowers and a waterfall from nowhere). Bots can't defend too well in CDOM and are better in TDM.
                CTF-CBP3-Antediluvian >> dark green Necris with wild purple sky, good gameplay, many paths but better know the map, bots are good.
                WAR-CBP3-Midst >> Necris sky stuff, brick buildings, good lighting and shadows, moving foliage, rocks, water, dark, crazy points all in a line in this WAR map makes for tough gameplay.
                Thanx for your review, appreciated

Comment

will there be a volume 4
                  if there will be i cant wait for it

Comment

The latest volume is Volume 4 http://cbp.beyondunreal.com/content/4

Comment

Hey guys love your work =) Look I know im well late to be upgrading my volume 4 from 4.1 to 4.2 but I wish to and now I cant. The mirrors seem to be down including filefactory\GWN. Can someone please give me a working link to get this?
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FragTastic View Post
                        Hey guys love your work =) Look I know im well late to be upgrading my volume 4 from 4.1 to 4.2 but I wish to and now I cant. The mirrors seem to be down including filefactory\GWN. Can someone please give me a working link to get this?
                        Thanks
                        FileFront is working for me, try it

http://www.filefront.com/14704145/cb...e4_v2_zip.zip/

Comment

Does the CBP3 vol 3 & 4 Domination work online?

Comment

Originally posted by Blake1011 View Post
                            Does the CBP3 vol 3 & 4 Domination work online?
                            If the server have all the latest DOM files --> yes Look at the DOM site for the latest news http://ut3dom.xantaz.net/news.php

The question would be "Is there any DOM server all over the servers?" ...not sure atm.

Cheers +

Comment

ok, thanks

Comment

thanks for that raz downloading it fine now. Must have been due to filefront randomness on the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X