Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Community Bonus Pack 3: Volume 4.2 [PS3 VOLUME 3&4 RELEASED!!!]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nidas View Post
    ps3 version still coming? cant wait to try those dom maps tbh, looks great
    Of course , more details coming soon (thanks to euchreplayer23)

Comment

i tried downloading only the stronghold map from filefront but when i tried playing it nothing happens, all i get is a dark grey screen with orange letters saying 'loading'. i never installed the domination mod from the previous bonus pack, i only download individual maps i like and play, could that be the reason why it doesn't work? doesn't make much sense though cuz from what i understood stronghold is a DM map

Comment

Fix the downloads please.

Comment

Originally posted by mfcostacampos View Post
          i tried downloading only the stronghold map from filefront but when i tried playing it nothing happens, all i get is a dark grey screen with orange letters saying 'loading'. i never installed the domination mod from the previous bonus pack, i only download individual maps i like and play, could that be the reason why it doesn't work? doesn't make much sense though cuz from what i understood stronghold is a DM map
          There is a domination version of Stronghold, did you download that? Some of the maps have special pickups (which are included in the "pack" download), but I don't recall Stronghold using them. I can't think of any other reason why it wouldn't load though.

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
            There is a domination version of Stronghold, did you download that? Some of the maps have special pickups (which are included in the "pack" download), but I don't recall Stronghold using them. I can't think of any other reason why it wouldn't load though.
            i downloaded the DM version, so i don't really know why it won't load either. i'll try downloading the full bonus pack and installing only that map

Comment

i downloaded the DM version, so i don't really know why it won't load either. i'll try downloading the full bonus pack and installing only that map
              One thing I forgot to mention is whether or not you had the Titan pack installed. I believe some maps use it, but I can't say if Stronghold does.

Comment

One thing I forgot to mention is whether or not you had the Titan pack installed. I believe some maps use it, but I can't say if Stronghold does.
                even if it did, i got the titan pack and the latest patch. i really have no idea why it isn't working. do you know the author's homepage or some way to reach him and ask?

Comment

even if it did, i got the titan pack and the latest patch. i really have no idea why it isn't working. do you know the author's homepage or some way to reach him and ask?
                  Here is their website or you can just PM him (mrevilfrank)

Comment

Here is their website or you can just PM him (mrevilfrank)
                    thanks man

Comment

Any progress with the ps3 version? Hope you still working on it

Comment

Originally posted by Nidas View Post
                        Any progress with the ps3 version? Hope you still working on it
                        Of course
                        PS3 version essentially ready -- just a little more playtesting is needed before we will release it.

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=710316

Comment

Nice work guys, cant wait for the release

Comment

PS3 version released!

Comment

Well done guys! Downloading now and I will test it later, thx for your work

Comment

Working...
                                X