Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Dynex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Dynex

My first UT3 map - Insta map - Old school style

http://www.filefront.com/14337943/CTF-Dynex.rar

i updated it abit

http://www.filefront.com/14339367/CTF-Dynex.rar

Comment

cook it for ps3 and I can try it out for you

Comment

Originally posted by Nidas View Post
        cook it for ps3 and I can try it out for you
        i dont know how to

Comment

I try it out.

Comment

hey, blackstarting
            your in the wrong topic, this is for maps that are done.
            beta topic is some were els.

things to do:
            Lights: lights have a static mesh lamp and from there they emitt light.

static mesh, just add a few things to make it look a hell of alot beter, it can still be old scool looking with static mesh.

add more bsp, so that you can add more textures, it now got like 4 textures for the entire map, make it look more real.

add some more team collers.

if your new and dont know how to do all those things, look for some tutorials there are alot here!

if you want some help on things you can always pm me, or just post on the forums here, there are alot of guys that help starters.

Comment

Originally posted by ZixXer View Post
              hey, blackstarting
              your in the wrong topic, this is for maps that are done.
              beta topic is some were els.

things to do:
              Lights: lights have a static mesh lamp and from there they emitt light.

static mesh, just add a few things to make it look a hell of alot beter, it can still be old scool looking with static mesh.

add more bsp, so that you can add more textures, it now got like 4 textures for the entire map, make it look more real.

add some more team collers.

if your new and dont know how to do all those things, look for some tutorials there are alot here!

if you want some help on things you can always pm me, or just post on the forums here, there are alot of guys that help starters.

i made it look that way on purpose. I went for the UT99 look. But if you played as much ut99 instagib as i have... you would know that this is not a bad thing. Maybe you have, but oh well. I took part in the community a lot

Comment

Working...
              X