Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

"Sentinel" Automatic Cannon [Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sentinel" Automatic Cannon [Pics]

Name: Sentinel

Version: 1.0 final

Compatibility: UT3 2.1+ (It should work with earlier versions, but I didn't test it.)

Description: An automatic cannon.

Comments: Only a couple of small bug fixes since the last beta version, plus a new ammo regen mutator for those who wanted an endless supply.

If you like this mutator, you will probably also want:

Screenshots:
    [shot]http://mrevil.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/unreal/ut3/sentinel/screenshots/Highres_Screenshot_00001.jpg[/shot]
    Haven't got eyes in the back of your head? You have now! A Sentinel will keep the pesky red team away from your precious tank.

[shot]http://mrevil.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/unreal/ut3/sentinel/screenshots/Highres_Screenshot_00004.jpg[/shot]
    Tree huggers.

Homepage: http://mrevil.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/unreal/ut3/sentinel/

Download: Sentinel_UT3_v1.0final.zip (6.2MB)

Source code: Sentinel_UT3_v1.0final_source.zip (192KB)

Cool! So what's the difference between this and the beta version?

EDIT: First!! Hell yeahh!!

Comment

LOL!
      You can put this on vehicles?

Awesome, must try this mutator out!

Comment

Originally posted by FakeTruth View Post
        Cool! So what's the difference between this and the beta version?
        You can see in the change log. There's nothing worth noting except the new ammo regen mutator.

Comment

its fun to put a ceiling cannon on the underside of a raptor or cicada, it owns in dogfights

Comment

http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1475

Added to database

Comment

cool nice one

where do i put this ???

Running on a server:

If you start your server from the command line, add this: ?mutator=UTMutator_SentinelGear.UTMutator_MilSpecS entinels, and/or ?mutator=UTMutator_SentinelGear.UTMutator_Experime ntalSentinelUpgrades, and/or ?mutator=UTMutator_SentinelGear.UTMutator_Experime ntalSentinelWeapons

Comment

Originally posted by denman View Post
                cool nice one

where do i put this ???

Running on a server:

If you start your server from the command line, add this: ?mutator=UTMutator_SentinelGear.UTMutator_MilSpecS entinels, and/or ?mutator=UTMutator_SentinelGear.UTMutator_Experime ntalSentinelUpgrades, and/or ?mutator=UTMutator_SentinelGear.UTMutator_Experime ntalSentinelWeapons
                How are you starting the server? You might have a batch file with a command line inside, e.g. when I run a server for testing, it looks like this:
                Code:
                "D:\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" Server DM-Deck?game=UTGame.UTDeathmatch?mutator=UTMutator_Sentinel.UTMutator_Sentinel?bIsLanMatch=True?Difficulty=2?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?NumPlay=0 -log=DedicatedServer.log

Comment

Any chance we can have you make some of these as prefabs to include with maps? so that we have the option of autocannons in bases (like in a specific last chance flag room) there were team autocannons in the first UT, there was a map called CTF-DeadlyGazpachos and some others that made excellent use of them.

If its possible its something i'd certainly like to see and would use immediately for several projects in the works. For what its worth, I'd be willing to test and could test in a dedicated server environment as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                    How are you starting the server? You might have a batch file with a command line inside, e.g. when I run a server for testing, it looks like this:
                    Code:
                    "D:\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" Server DM-Deck?game=UTGame.UTDeathmatch?mutator=UTMutator_Sentinel.UTMutator_Sentinel?bIsLanMatch=True?Difficulty=2?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=0?NumPlay=0 -log=DedicatedServer.log
                    hi mate, i use the server in site the ut3 Multiplayer host a game but not the "server dedicated" running

I want to run a server dedicated on windows 7 but i don't know how to do it.

greetings

denman

Comment

hey men very goooood mod were is new santinels uprage?
                      you forget this mod What are you working on?

Comment

Originally posted by mruczek View Post
                        hey men very goooood mod were is new santinels uprage?
                        you forget this mod What are you working on?
                        I won't be updating this any more. I may or may not be working on a UDK project though.

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di..._v1.0final.zip

Comment

i like santinel is sexy mutator))
                            perhaps somebody of you has sam new santinel uprages or wapons?

Comment

This mutator doesn't seem to work properly with RBTT Invasion, when you place the Sentinel down it disappears and puts ammo in it's place. I have seen some bots place one down successfully, but rarely. Has anyone got this working with RBTT Invasion?

Comment

Working...
                              X