• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Worlds

Name:Lots Worlds
    Version:1.1 minor kismet tweaks
    Version:1.0 release
    YOU MUST HAVE: UT3 RBTT invasion/monsterhunt mutator revision 318 or later
    Credits: [ADP]-Dirty at www.adrenalineparty.com FakeTruth at www.rbthinktank.com/rbthinktank and www.icecreamyou.com
    Homepage: www.adrenalineparty.com
    Download: http://www.adrenalineparty.com/downl...ost_Worlds.rar
    VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnaB1NOI8Ww
    Play this map on: 75.146.59.17:3333

This map offers new type of gameplay.
    With RBTT invasion mod in this map players are in COOP based map killing monsters to progress further to the end of the map where they would have to battle big and nasty BOSS (Infernal from RBTT)
    Lots of interactive events and good looking/random environment is all over.
    3d screenshots will be available upon request.

Screenshot:

looks awesome. i'll download it now

Comment

Hey Dirty, you forgot to mention that you REQUIRE RBTTInvasion to play this map, and not revision 88, but the unreleased revision 318 or later

Comment

Hm the map bugs a lot for me.

At first it spawned a monster in the first room.
        When I killed it..nothing happened.
        I killed the bot that was fighting on my side, and then a broadcast said "wave2"...but then...still nothing happened. The door wouldn't open.

Really bugged. o_O

Comment

Originally posted by RED-FROG View Post
          I killed the bot that was fighting on my side, and then a broadcast said "wave2"...but then...still nothing happened. The door wouldn't open.

Really bugged. o_O
          Originally posted by FakeTruth View Post
          Hey Dirty, you forgot to mention that you REQUIRE RBTTInvasion to play this map, and not revision 88, but the unreleased revision 318 or later
          Read the quote pl0x

Comment

Your message didn't change the fact that players were able to play a non-buggy version.

318 is not released, so the map is bugged and unplayable. Nothing changes that but an official release of 318.

I wasted my time loading teh game and map!
            pl0x! whatever that means.

Comment

Your message didn't change the fact that players were able to play a non-buggy version.

318 is not released, so the map is bugged and unplayable. Nothing changes that but an official release of 318.

I wasted my time loading teh game and map!
              pl0x! whatever that means.
              You can download the latest revision from http://code.google.com/p/rbttinvasion/ and compile it yourself.
              pl0x means please

Oh and I might release rev 335 today because I think I fixed the two biggest bugs in it that made me not release it!

Comment

compile myself? O_O I don't even know where the files go. :P

Why is it that rev88 is official and rev335 is unofficial?
                Did you work through all the way from 88 to 335 without actually releasing a single rev?
                Or do you kinda only let the people download the newest revs from your server?
                Just asking. I never played that invasion in UT3, I imagine it would be fun
                (the floating golem or something I've got to see in room1 was cool)

Comment

Rev 88 is official because we publicly released it and it had important features. From 88 to 335 we've been adding a **** load of features, but neglected the biggest two bugs:
                  1) Monsters travel from one map to another when voting before game end
                  2) Bots join the game when a player leaves, resulting in games with 20 bots (without a team, so it attacks players and monsters) and 2 players

I now fixed those two bugs, (#2 wasn't really hard lol,) but searching for the cause was a bit tougher.

We only want to release stable versions, otherwise we'll get lots of people saying this don't work and that don't work... on request we can provide you with a compiled newer version though, but only when you definitely NEED it (like when developing for it).

For the couple of latest revisions I was doing stuff for MonsterHunt so it was great that dirty was there requesting stuff he needs in his map, so I could go and make it and send a newer version to him.

And by the way, because we want people developing stuff for and hosting RBTTInvasion we've set up an elaborate Wiki on our google code page. Here you can see how to set up Subversion, download the sourcecode and compile it: http://code.google.com/p/rbttinvasion/wiki/SettingUpSVN

You can also submit bugs, issues or requests on this page: http://code.google.com/p/rbttinvasion/issues/list
                  Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Anyway, I think I should write some change log and new article to present the crowd the latest version of RBThinkTank's Invasion!

Comment

Really bugged. o_O
                    There are no waves. monsterhunt is a part of RBTTinvasion revision 318 and up makes this map playable.

Originally posted by FakeTruth
                    Updated ,thanks

Comment

Looks awesome.

FakeTruth,
                      For someone to compile it themselves, it will give other people version mismatch errors. It would be better for you to host the compiled version.

You are asking too much of people that are not normal coders. Most people that would want to run this would have no knowledge of on how to compile it.

Thanks

Comment

Woooow.. wooow.. woow.. wow...

I'm NOT saying they SHOULD compile it! But the possibility is there.
                        Anyways, I just released revision 335, it's here: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663380

Comment

Awesome FakeTruth!
                          Gonna check it out tomorrow.
                          (the map, and the mut alone xD)

Comment

oh great, release is finally out.
                            Thanks fake

Comment

If anyone has downloaded this map and still have the file, can i please have it ? I lost it.
                              I am willing to give $5 vial paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X