No announcement yet.

CTF-Armadus [Pics - download for PC - PS3 cook also]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know what to tell ya on that one mate. It's a mystery.

Comment

This is a kick *** level. 5 stars all the way.

Thank You Keep up the awesome work

Comment

Originally posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
        This is a kick *** level. 5 stars all the way.

Thank You Keep up the awesome work
        Thanks very much

Comment

one crazy CTF map!

The first thing I noticed was no recommended player load in the preview shot, but I wouldn't use any more than 8 players in this one; it's already wild with 8 players. The black and white sky was pretty cool, but it could have been slightly more detailed. What else could you want? It's night time, in a grove of old trees, with pillars, in a church-type environment, in a small and intense CTF map. Oh yes, how about a different CTF strategy, namely reverse flag gameplay. As my other Skaarj brother has commented, this map is unique. I didn't really label it until someone pointed it out, but good use of the GoW influence.

Comment

CTF-Armadus kicks pure azz!

I wouldn't miss this map for anything. (Capture the flag wouldn't be the same with out it)

Highly recommend this bad boy to anyone who enjoys pure UT3 CTF. (250-350 frags IG 20 min) Can you say rush!

(Been crazy busy lately) but i'll certainly will make time even so to recommend Armadus. (for what its worth)

Comment

Now how about getting back to Coret and telling me where I need to make more headroom and improve lighting

Comment

The PS3 download link doesn't seem to work.

Comment

I just clicked it... and it works.

Comment

Awesome map. I'm digging both the GoW look and the flag reversal gameplay. Surprisingly the reversal gameplay even works well in Greed, it is nice running back with the skulls into safe haven instead of running right into the enemy respawn zone.

Comment

Glad it works well for greed

Comment

Just had an awesome high frag instagib session on this bad-boy!

If your a CTF player and you haven't tried this one yet ya should.

Comment

Everyone else has said it all so all thats left for me to say is "thank you".

Comment

I was talking about this map with my sons the other night ( they were playing Gears of War).
                            I have a lot playing this on lan with those guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X