No announcement yet.

GodsOfWarfare Map Pack 1 (PC)(PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah man feel free to convert any of these to any gametype you want too. Please provide some download links if you decide to do any

Comment

will do and thanks for allowing it

Comment

Sorry guys I had to remove the link to the PS3 WAR pack becuase there are issues with the ps3 cooks of these maps. Please if you have downloaded this pack delete it as soon as you can and we will have a NEW Working version soon.

Comment

thx buddy.................

Comment

The new PS3 map pack has been added to the first post. Please if you have downloaded any previous GOW ps3 map packs delete them. sorry for any inconviences this may have caused

If you want to test the maps out or play in some kick *** games we are hosting two dedicated servers with 1 of them hosting the maps in this pack. Enjoy!!

Comment

Nice job! I love how stupidly chaotic they become, especially the open levels like Acris and Death Dome. The Poker theme is a really unique too. Thanks for putting it on the PS3 too!

Comment

I just got around to checking these out. Pretty cool map pack, you guys did a good job. Thanks for not forgetting about the ps3 peeps! gotta love the single userdata.jam. I hope to see more map packs to come. thx again

Comment

yeah man no problem. there should be two more map packs in the future for pc and ps3 that total about 20 more maps. euchreplayer is the man behind the cooks for the ps3. Thanks again euchre!!!

Comment

Okay all done with the VCTF conversion for WAR-GOW_RoyalFlush, here is the download tell me if there is any problems with the download.

Download: VCTF-GOW_RoyalFlush

the map of course was made by Gods of Warfare so give them the credit for everything, all i did was convert it to VCTF. And thanks for letting me do this Nootsac

Comment

Working...
                    X