Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Opposite Team (TDM)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opposite Team (TDM)

Name: Opposite Team
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: All versions for PC
    Description:
    In this mutator, the Red Players become with more health and armor, but run very slow.
    Blue Players are fast, jump high but are more vulnerable.
    Comments:
    This mutator is my first mutator for any game.
    This mutator is meant for Team Deathmatch. It is working for other team game modes, but it has not been balanced and have a lack of interest for these modes.
    The sources of the mutator are included in the archive.
    This mutator was balanced with bots.
    This mutator is the first base of the Unreal Safari mod for UT3.
    Screenshot:

Homepage:
    Trash Team
    Unreal Safari (mod for UT3)
    Download:
    OppositeTeam.rar

I need to balance the teams ! Thanks for advices !

For next version :
    Adding a configurable menu to configure the health/armor/speed/jump height of the teams.

This actually sound awesome!

I love the idea man!

Comment

nice mutator but i thought it would change between blue and red its just set to blue only would be cool if its based of how good your team is doing but either way its nice

Comment

Might also be nice if u made items that were only able to pickup if you were on certain teams. Like the spidermine. Red team only could pick-up armour while blue only speed (boots) without being able to pick up the other teams item. In a "safari" environment. The prey would pick an item to speed away from the hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
          Might also be nice if u made items that were only able to pickup if you were on certain teams. Like the spidermine. Red team only could pick-up armour while blue only speed (boots) without being able to pick up the other teams item. In a "safari" environment. The prey would pick an item to speed away from the hunter.
          It is a good idea. I did something like that, because Red Team can take health pack up to 200 health ! And Blue Team is limited to 100.

For the Unreal Safari mod, maps will be developped to exploite the special abilities of each team (for example, Blue Team will be able to jump to location that Red Team can not reach).

Comment

This is really awesome. Any chance of a PS3 version?

Comment

Sounds great!

Downloading

Comment

Sounds really great! I'll download as soon as I can. I love these "AVP" ideas (even with only 2 teams). There's a multiteam mod going on beta, I'd really enjoy some assimetric balance for that.

Comment

Added to game-maps.net:
                  http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1481

Comment

Might be a good idea for abilities to switch between rounds.

1 round you are slow and powerful. Next round yu are fast and vulnerable.

Comment

Working...
                    X