Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Hero's Leap [Final][Pics][Video]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Hero's Leap [Final][Pics][Video]

Name: CTF-Hero's Leap
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: PC Patch 2.0 onwards.

Description:
    Hero's Leap is an Izanagi stronghold and a testing ground for experienced warriors. Rumor has it that an assortment of secret artifacts are also held within the guild halls at Hero's Leap. Now it has come under attack by a team of Necris Phayder Assassins looking to steal these artifacts and attain glory among their dark bretheren. Is is time to put the Izanagi warriors to the test. All of their fates will be decided.

8-14 Players. (Bots are fully supported in CTF, but they're too shy about attacking in Greed - no known fix for this atm)

Comments:

This is the version I submitted into the MSU a couple of days after it opened, and it looks like after sitting on it for 6 weeks or so I'm basically done. I know I could keep making minor cosmetic changes ad nauseum, but I think I should just push it out the door, get it out there for people to enjoy and concentrate on my next idea. I still enjoy this map a lot myself, so I'm happy to release it.

Gameplay Video

I just set up a 5 minute game and ran around trying to show as much as possible... not so easy with murderous bots all over the place as you'll see at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DTcOf4zZE

Screenshots:

Credits: Cirian. Big thanks to Epic and everyone in the forums.

Thanks: Everyone who posted during Alpha and Beta! Your feedback gives me a very helpful reality check. Thank you.

Homepage: cirianfairlight.tk There's a little more info on this map and some more screenshots here too.

Download: Fileplanet or MediaFire

wow, this looks really awesome, will there by any chance be a ps3 cook?

Comment

Originally posted by Blake1011 View Post
      wow, this looks really awesome, will there by any chance be a ps3 cook?
      Unlikely, as I can't test PS3 cooks. It might play really badly or not at all.

However... if you want to try it yourself I *think* you can cook a PS3 version from the PC version using UnrealFrontend. Pretty sure the instructions are around here somewhere. I don't want to do it myself because I can't guarantee the quality.

Comment

Gameplay video!

Well I bought FRAPS today because I wanted to make a video of this level and screenshots only show so much eh? This is my first vid with it so... yeah.

I just set up a 5 minute game and ran around trying to show as much as possible... not so easy with murderous bots all over the place as you'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DTcOf4zZE

I think it gives a better idea than still images, although on the other hand you have to put up with my bad playing. Sorry! Oh, I'm not that bad I guess.

(But you can laugh at me at the end when I do something stupid and die )

Comment

However... if you want to try it yourself I *think* you can cook a PS3 version from the PC version using UnrealFrontend.
          Thanks, I don't have a pc to cook it, so I asked euchreplayer23.

PS3 Dowload Link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YP486J4H

Thanks Cirian and Euchreplayer23

Comment

this map is AWESOME!!! i tried it on a dedicated server on ps3 but it didnt work euchreplayer is there something keeping this map from working?

Comment

Whats the Charecter you are using? and your map is being put into a CTF list.

Comment

looks really cool, downloading now!

Comment

Working...
                X