Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-GRD-Pulse_AE (PS3/PC)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-GRD-Pulse_AE (PS3/PC)

Name:CTF-GRD-Pulse_AE
    Version:1.3
    Compatibility:2.1
    Description: Welcome to the Pulse Station, the site of the first operational gravity generator
    Screenshot:

Credits: Look in the README file
    New additions: unrealloco and euchreplayer23 fr the PS3 cook
    Homepage:You're looking at it
    Download:

PC
    -> http://www.filefront.com/13954597/CTF-GRD-Pulse_AE.zip/

PS3
    -> http://www.wickedinsanegaming.com/CTF-GRD-Pulse_AE_PS3/
    -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/ndenmgvrzwn/USERDATA.JAM

PS3 version now available!

if this sucks, i'm gonna blow canada up. the whole country. and i will release a press statement explaining it's all your fault.

if this doesn't suck, canada will be spared, which will be nice, because i've met a lot of good players from there.

=)

Comment

canada has been spared. for the time being. i had fun being greedy with the 17 bots.
      nice concept. in a live game, camping near the conduits would prove to be quite interesting.
      are there boots? because another route to the top would be of interest to those who would ih boot jump to avoid the bottle neck of the normal route.

i will try the ctf version some time. soon hopefully

keep up the good work.

Comment

Boots are on the third tower level, across from the armor. You can try to get them and the 'deemer for some fun on the lower levels (fun for you ), but you will run the risk of letting someone getting to the top ahead of you and ramming a laser up your *** (in CTF only)

Also, look for control panels on the ground level with red icons floating in front of them. When all six are touched, the tower campers will receive a rather lethal 'surprise'
        *cough* lasers *cough*

Edit- Also, once the flag is captured (in CTF) run like hell, because you only have 2.75 seconds to get out of the centre of the map before the laser
        EDIT OF THE CENTURY- Do you like the sound effects? It took me a while to get that breathing noise to work right.

Comment

Question: Why are the flags 5 feet apart?

Comment

Because I put them there

I just wanted to make a map that didn't fit the 'standards' for a CTF map. My next map will probably be another crazy, unconventional sort of thing, but that is just how I roll.

Comment

PS3 version is available!

Comment

Are there any problems with the PS3 versions? I have been informed that neither PS3 version works.

Comment

Who said that, the version I gave you I am playing right now. It loads fine in Greed. The Greed stands r on the top most level of the map. They r no delays in loading and no crashes I've experienced. What specifically did this person say was wrong?

Comment

They said that they got an error that said that the map content wasn't installed when they tried to play it. I don't want to give out names, but I told them to send you a message about it. I think it might be improper installation or a corruption in the file that only becomes a problem on other people's systems that is causing it.

Comment

Your first map? Little advice from me: You schould improve your lightning

Comment

whoaa, totally awesome map! (ps3 version)

Comment

so it worked for you which link did you download for ps3
                          Originally posted by Blake1011 View Post
                          whoaa, totally awesome map! (ps3 version)

Comment

It was the 2nd link from mediafire

Comment

Originally posted by Fartuess View Post
                              Your first map? Little advice from me: You schould improve your lightning
                              How the hell am I supposed to improve it if I don't even know what is wrong with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X