CTF-Faithless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I havent finished the changes yet. I have been way to busy with RL recently and other projects.
    I will get to it though as i hate to leave stuff unfinished.

Thanks for the intrest mate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good remake!

No player load in preview shot but I played with 10 players and it seemed fine and maybe 12 would be better. You definitely know which base you are in with the flames and crystals. I also liked the trees, falling leaves, waterfalls (so much for hurling myself over the falls, but they didn't seem too loud), grass, dripping and pooling water, moon and sky. Yes, I agree, thanks for more sky. Why do we get stuck on the wood near the flak cannon pickup? Gameplay is similar to original and bots aren't bad. Did you ever finish making all those changes mentioned? I didn't see an indication of this in the thread (wait, maybe in the first post, I'll check).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by diesalot View Post
    Well...no problems there then.
    Arent you a PS3 user... did it work ok?
    I assume you were answering me.......

PC player here, we tested the map on a lan 5 vs. 5 bots on inhuman/insta, everything seemed good, except i noticed that the sound from the waterfall is relatively loud and there are a few places we got stuck and had to blast eachother out on the torch stands.

Very good remake all in all, i'd give ya double thumbs up even with the minor issues i mentioned. Thx again for remaking one of the better 2003 maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Holy **** this map is win. It's got the perfect balance of meshes to BSP.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really enjoyed playing this map. I liked the way how there was more of a sky than the original.. which felt like playing in a crevice. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the feedback mate, always helps to hear what people think

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice map (PS3 version)
    The water dropplets falling from the bottom floor ceiling, as well as the dropplets rippleing in the water is pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im hoping you like greed too, its a skull fest when i play

im glad someone has the intrest to tell me the PS3 works... thanks for that mate

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The PS3 version works fine, thx for your work m8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi diesalot Looking fwd to giving this a whirl. Hope Greed works well on it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ooooops.........of course...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Blitz mate.

Yep but blocking volumes use the default footstep sound, im thinking of using BSP and setting it to bHidden...its a lot of work though so have to wait.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no way to add a blocking volume?
    could be better to "float" at 5 cm of the ground than to be stuck...imho

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am trying to fix this problem, but im trying to keep the footstep sound too, so bear with me? it will be fixed one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it remains too often stuck in the aisles, the above lead to the flag

Leave a comment:

Working...
X