No announcement yet.

[Unofficial Greed Maps] Stock/Titan DM converted for Greed [Pics] [Links]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greed should really have it's own file name prefix, like GRD-Arsenal. Naturally CTF maps will still be listed among them in the same menu. Playing Betrayal on DM maps is given, but some maps can be play in different gametypes. A WAR map that you can play as a DM or a VCTF map with minor adjustments should not require multiple versions of the same file containing roughly the same thing when only one could do the trick.

There should be two types of Greed. Greed and Team Greed, where Greed is a FFA kind of gametype and Team Greed is like the Greed we are playing at the moment.

Anyone remember Holy Wars? You need a halo to score points. That was such a nice gametype.

Comment

Awesome man! thx for this....... greed kicks azz

Edit your first post in this thread and ad the packs

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
      PC map pack (538 MB) has been uploaded (main page has been updated as well). PS3 version will be done when Diemos is fixed.
      Nevermind...... lol i read it again and see you added it already to the main page, i was downloading from an un-refreshed page from a couple of hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
        Awesome man! thx for this....... greed kicks azz

Edit your first post in this thread and ad the packs
        You are welcome. The first post was edited when I posted the update. The link for the map pack is right above the individual maps. PS3 version will be posted as soon as Deimos is fixed, which should hopefully be very soon.

Comment

downloading now!

in regards to the question of it's size, i usually plan longer downloads of stuff like this for when i have the time. and now is it.
          i'll get back with some feedback later, thanks again!

Comment

you forgot the ini file in the Gateway package
            here is what it should say:
            Code:
            [CTF-GRD-Gateway[UGM] UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
            MapName=CTF-GRD-Gateway[UGM]
            FriendlyName=GRD-Gateway[UGM]
            PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.map-pic-dm-gateway>
            Description=Greedmatch only.

or actually, you added the ini file from CTF-GRD-HeatRay[UGM]

EDIT:
            i found some more errors:
            -Diesel doesnt have a preview picture
            -Gateway doesnt have a Greed preview picture [showing the dual-team scoring points]
            -Fearless doesnt have a Greed preview picture [showing the dual-team scoring points]

Comment

Fearless pic was used because that looked sexier and that is where the conduits are.

Comment

Originally posted by Coreper View Post

or actually, you added the ini file from CTF-GRD-HeatRay[UGM]
                This should be fixed now. I noticed this when I was uploading the PC map pack, but will double check. yes, it's fixed.

EDIT:
                i found some more errors:
                -Diesel doesnt have a preview picture
                -Gateway doesnt have a Greed preview picture [showing the dual-team scoring points]
                -Fearless doesnt have a Greed preview picture [showing the dual-team scoring points]
                For all 3 maps, do you mean the preview picture in menu, when you are selecting maps? I double checked (downloaded directly from the links provided) and they all work fine.

Are you using Map Mixer by chance (as I do)? If so, you have to scan them. Thanks for the info...

Comment

Played them all on PS3, all tok, Deimos is fixed now. Loads of fun. Shot a bot as he was trying to score, and so was I... only one of us made it, plus I got bonus skulls for offing him. Sure some were lost in space, so what. Really fun to play. It's almost a different gametype. GG guys!

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                    Played them all on PS3, all tok, Deimos is fixed now.
                    Thanks for testing them.

Loads of fun. Shot a bot as he was trying to score, and so was I... only one of us made it, plus I got bonus skulls for offing him. Sure some were lost in space, so what. Really fun to play. It's almost a different gametype. GG guys!
                    Diesalot made a comment that he didn't think Deimos would work well as skulls can fly off into space. My theory is that what makes it a bit more challenging. Since you don't get points for just killing some one, you have decide when to kill them.

Although the bots don't think like this, hopefully some human players might.

Update:

Both the individual link for the PS3 version of Deimos and the entire PS3 map pack has been updated on the first thread. Have fun collecting skulls.

Comment

Yep. And Diesalot was wrong...I love this in Greed...Very much appretiated TDS

Comment

PS3 map pack has been updated on the first thread. Have fun collecting skulls
                        Thanks. Deathmatch maps in greed, sounds fun

Comment

#26 or TDM match is fun too XD XD can you imagine how it would be? lol

Comment

You better open up unreal ed and get busy mate...lol

Comment

OMG u are so cool man for doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
                                OMG u are so cool man for doing this.
                                U, how about We? Hopefully, we will have the Titan DM maps done in a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X