Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Hanatake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zunnie View Post
    http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1478

Added to our database now

Mind if i place it in a mappack?
    wow thanks for adding it, and i would love it in a map pack

and if its possible send me the map pack when done

Comment

Originally posted by dinkelstefan View Post
      wow thanks for adding it, and i would love it in a map pack

and if its possible send me the map pack when done

Added it to this mappack:
      http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=697068

Comment

Played it a bit...nice looking level with cool details and a mix of flow and broken up areas for being so small. I think a few things could be improved though...

The post process is bright...I'm down with it being a stylistic choice but on a level with all white anyway, it still glows a bit much and takes away from any other contrasting colors/areas you've got.

For such a small map there's really hardly any health. Health vials are really equivalent to nothing sprinkled around like that, and in battle there didn't seem to be anywhere to go to heal.

The area down in the center doesn't feel like it has any reason to go down there. There's no weapons, and some random ammo, and it just puts you on the low ground. Since it's pretty small, someone usually had the shieldbelt...It's really encouraging circling around the ring because there's where all the weapons are...most battles seemed to go on over those little blocking fences.

Could really use a preview screenshot/player count.

Good job on this one though. I'd check out a new version if you release one

Comment

Working...
        X