Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-SC-Morpheus3v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx mate ; i just have try it and funny thing i know that map lol^^ was called DM-Morpheus and i have never keep it on my hd because that name was the same as BN-Avit morpheus remake (DM-Morpheus)

was weird with names all long haha...on map list it s named DM-Morpheus... than in game DM-Morpheusv2 ... here on forum DM-SC-Morpheus3v2 and the file DM-Morpheus3v2....waooo...lots of names for one map

hoppefully u re fixing all that haha

just (re) tryed the map; and it s a fun map to play; though it need some work on collisions(u walk on nothing in some places:in the air ...and u get stuck in some places) ; on gravity(and on jumpadd;it actually send ya in the structure or more funny it send you like a tomato on the side of the highest tower...there u re stuck on the concrete....) and a little polishment on some visuals imho

the space ship was a nice idea and if it wasnt thoses names problems i had probably keep it on my hd because i m a morpheus addict ...if u have change the names i ll do it

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
      thx mate ; i just have try it and funny thing i know that map lol^^ was called DM-Morpheus and i have never keep it on my hd because that name was the same as BN-Avit morpheus remake (DM-Morpheus)

was weird with names all long haha...on map list it s named DM-Morpheus... than in game DM-Morpheusv2 ... here on forum DM-SC-Morpheus3v2 and the file DM-Morpheus3v2....waooo...lots of names for one map

hoppefully u re fixing all that haha

just (re) tryed the map; and it s a fun map to play; though it need some work on collisions(u walk on nothing in some places:in the air ...and u get stuck in some places) ; on gravity(and on jumpadd;it actually send ya in the structure or more funny it send you like a tomato on the highest tower...and ur stuck on the concrete....) and a little polishment on some visuals imho

the space ship was a nice idea and if it wasnt thoses names problems i had probably keep it on my hd because i m a morpheus addict ...if u have change the names i ll do it
      1) the collisions is odd, the original map didn't have it , and the first release didn't either. but while changing the map i came across that problem myself... it just appears out of random :/
      EDIT: looks like youre speaking of collisions i didn't know off
      2)the jumppad is indeed a bit of a problem but usually i move while jumping so i never noticed that really o_O

and lol, im a morpheus/deck person myself (which reminds me that i NEED a classic deck16/17)

Comment

map with unlit lightning in full relase?

Comment

Originally posted by Fartuess View Post
          map with unlit lightning in full relase?
          cause i dont have the skills/knowledge/time to do it and the original author didn't know how at the time of making this map (which is some years ago)

Comment

I modified the map and added in the original UT99 music. It's the same exact map created by DacoTaco, except I added in the original UT99 music (The song was called "Save Me".

Here's the download link: http://www.filefront.com/14402865/Mo...UT99_music.zip

Comment

Working...
            X