Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-SC-Morpheus3v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-SC-Morpheus3v2

Name: DM-SC-Morpheus3
    Version:2
    Compatibility: ut3
    Description:LMC knew they had found an excellent arena at the very top of a newly constructed Galaxyscraper Superstructure. Thanks to the modern miracle of super tensile solids, these three buildings reach a staggering 12 miles high at their pinnacle. The thin atmosphere and reduced influence of Earth's gravity provide an interesting test of the Tournament athlete's ability to adapt and conquer in extreme environments.
    Comments:Remake of Unreal tournament ut99 and Ut2k4 Morpheus for UT3 by Sphyncter , added map preview,music and minor, unnoticeable stuff by DacoTaco
    Screenshot:

Credits:Sphycter for making the original map.
    Homepage: /
    Download: http://www.nyleveia.com/daco/DM-SC-MorpheusV2.zip

enjoy and keep in mind i have nothing to do with the map except for music and preview picture :P

there is also a few added stuff new to this map (not in previous morpheus maps) but i didn't take a screenshot of it to keep it "secret" (its kinda obvious lol )

euhhhh:.....perhaps it s not an excellent idea to use same name i used for my remake....or it ll not be easy on servers....and direct on full release???....oioioioi!
    D/L in allways

Comment

Sigh... another UT 2004 Morpheus remake, am I the only one that wants a UT99 Morpheus remake?

Comment

All right, I'll test it but i looks low on polygons. Yea, avoid using the same name for your maps as other have used.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
          Sigh... another UT 2004 Morpheus remake, am I the only one that wants a UT99 Morpheus remake?
          héhé...this one is a morpheus99 remake :

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=633588

Comment

Additional Mirrors:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=4506

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
              All right, I'll test it but i looks low on polygons. Yea, avoid using the same name for your maps as other have used.
              yeye i know, basicly the name is morpheus3v2 but i can change it more if you want

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                X2

I WANT a remake of morpheous UT '99 TOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by DacoTaco View Post
                  yeye i know, basicly the name is morpheus3v2 but i can change it more if you want

..............it will be hell with redirect on servers....before publishing a map in final section it s really a basic to verify that the name isnt in use by other mapper; else u will confuse the redirect on your work....but on the other persons work too

and if u use DM-Morpheus3V2...:
                  -lot of peeps will think it s an update of DM-Morpheus3 (mine) and it isnt.....
                  -if i update my map to v2....lol....??!!^^^

i am actually updating the map ; that s why i m reactive....
                  ...if u dont change the name of your map ; i will have to change mine to morpheus 3000 or like that....ennoying but not lethal for me...more funny on servers and on redirect database ....

Comment

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
                    ..............it will be hell with redirect on servers....before publishing a map in final section it s really a basic to verify that the name isnt in use by other mapper; else u will confuse the redirect on your work....but on the other persons work too

and if u use DM-Morpheus3V2...:
                    -lot of peeps will think it s an update of DM-Morpheus3 (mine) and it isnt.....
                    -if i update my map to v2....lol....??!!^^^

i am actually updating the map ; that s why i m reactive....
                    ...if u dont change the name of your map ; i will have to change mine to morpheus 3000 or like that....annoying but not lethal for me...more funny on servers and on redirect database ....
                    yeye,i know.
                    thing is, i can't think of anything else
                    can't say classic cause its not (and there already is a classic)
                    can't say 4 cause thats reserved to eg if they feel like redoing the classic map

im horrible at names so if anyone can think of one...

Comment

DM-DC-Morpheus3 (dc=dacotaco)
                      DM-Morpheus3-2009
                      DM-Morpheus33...333...3333....lol^^
                      DM-MorpheusIII
                      DM-MP3
                      DM-Morpheus3R (revamped/revisted/remake...)

i m horrible at names too..haha ; anyway...good decision to change it mate ;thx for that...and good luck for new name

Comment

DM-DC-Morpheus3
                        That one is the best, it also makes it easier to know who worked on the map.

DG Unreal and Remus uses the same naming convention and they some of the most skilled mappers out there.
                        DM-RB-Docks
                        DM-DG-Waterfalls

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
                          DM-DC-Morpheus3
                          That one is the best, it also makes it easier to know who worked on the map.

DG Unreal and Remus uses the same naming convention and they some of the most skilled mappers out there.
                          DM-RB-Docks
                          DM-DG-Waterfalls
                          alright, give me a while then XD

Comment

yo dacotaco; thx for changing the name of the topic but....lol...problem on redirect is unchanged if u dont change the name of the file

here on forum using same name just confuse users...but if u keep the map file named DM-Morpheus3....redirect database problem still the same

BTW do u want some feedback & impressions about the map? (i ask you because u posted it direct in final/full release section so... if it s not planed to "modify" it ; no need big feedback )

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                              yo dacotaco; thx for changing the name of the topic but....lol...problem on redirect is unchanged if u dont change the name of the file

here on forum using same name just confuse users...but if u keep the map file named DM-Morpheus3....redirect database problem still the same

BTW do u want some feedback & impressions about the map? (i ask you because u posted it direct in final/full release section so... if it s not planed to "modify" it ; no need big feedback )
                              hahahahaha
                              i was still busy changing XDDDD

everything is changed now. the SC stands for the original creator's nick

Comment

Working...
                              X