No announcement yet.

Community Bonus Pack 3: Volume 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a version 1.8 dom for PS3 from somewhere that I haven't had any problems with.. but I've only tried it offline.

Comment

My mistake UTdom does work now on the PS3. Probably since the patch.
      Download Here:
      http://ut3dom.xantaz.net/download.php?view.7

Comment

Originally posted by Spoondog View Post
        Okay, change of plan regarding the PS3 version...

Volume 4 is going to contain more Domination maps, and so will need to install the Domination gametype. Unfortunately, the PS3 version of UT3 will not allow it to be installed again (when it's already installed with volume 3) because of package name conflicts.

So... the release of volume 3 for PS3 is going to be delayed yet again, until volume 4 is ready - which will be some time just before August 31. All of the volume 3/4 standard maps, characters, pickups will be released as one pack, and all of the volume 3/4 domination stuff will be released as a separate pack.

Sorry for those PS3'ers eagerly waiting!
        ahh... well at least you're thinking of us. ^__^

I can wait.

(i'll be here in this corner)

*cries*

Comment

Thanks for the awe-inspiring maps! You guys consistently churn out fantastic work.. keep it up!

Comment

First of all, thanks for a 3rd map pack, been a huge fan of the first two

One thing I'd like to ask

I'm running the game with the -nohomedir command, because I wants to install all my custom map in the same drive as where I install the game

So, I was wondering, will the auto installer for this map pack mess up the installation? Or is there any way to tell it to install all custom content into the that
            F:\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC
            instead of the usual folder in My Document

Thanks

Comment

will be putting these up on my servers soon, thanks guys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet85
                I'm running the game with the -nohomedir command, because I wants to install all my custom map in the same drive as where I install the game

So, I was wondering, will the auto installer for this map pack mess up the installation? Or is there any way to tell it to install all custom content into the that
                The "install for everyone" option in the installer *may* work - but to be sure, you can just download the zip version and unzip things manually.

EDIT: Woops, meant the "install for everyone" option, fixed.

Comment

Very nice, i love the trailer (youtube).

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet85 View Post

Thanks
                    By selecting the "Install for Everyone" option will install the mod at
                    "<Main UT3 Install Location>\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\"
                    So you should be ok then.

And FYI as for the Domination part of the install, it allways installs to
                    "<Main UT3 Install Location>\UTGame\CookedPC\"

Comment

Alright, thanks for the replies and info

Comment

I downloaded the zip and hand selected what maps I installed...all the DM and CTF maps. I didn't bother installing the new game mode. Anyway, I played a CTF map(Sacred Art) from the new pack, I noticed PhysX is enabled..pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoondog View Post
                          Okay, change of plan regarding the PS3 version...

Volume 4 is going to contain more Domination maps, and so will need to install the Domination gametype. Unfortunately, the PS3 version of UT3 will not allow it to be installed again (when it's already installed with volume 3) because of package name conflicts.

So... the release of volume 3 for PS3 is going to be delayed yet again, until volume 4 is ready - which will be some time just before August 31. All of the volume 3/4 standard maps, characters, pickups will be released as one pack, and all of the volume 3/4 domination stuff will be released as a separate pack.

Sorry for those PS3'ers eagerly waiting!
                          looks great! i will definitely be eagerly waiting for this.

Comment

PS3 version released!

Comment

Any chance of a CBP3 volume 5 any time soon?

Comment

Probably not any time soon. We still have plenty of ideas but most are struggling for time. There may be some individual releases from CBP members though

Comment

Working...
                                X